Mustang GT

BlackSS04

Well, my day started off shitty with my buddy's outboard motor dieing on us in the mourning when we were trying to go out fishing. We had to get sea tow to tow us back to his house. :banghead: Then after I went back home, I was in a hurry to get back out to see if I could do a little bass fishing, and i'd be damn if I left my cell phone on my bed cover and drove away. :banghead: I realize this when i get to my bass lake and I was furious. So I go speeding back home to see if I could find it in the streets somewere and I ran into a mustang gt on the way. He gives chase after I fly by him and catches back up to me at the light. This guy was reving his engine and really wanted to go, so I gave it to him for the hell of it because I was pissed already. Light turns green and I get him out the hole good and keep pulling on him up to 80 were he was starting to gain on me a little, but I ended up with about 2 trucks on this chump. We had to stop for traffic and he came along side of me and gave me the thumbs up. He turned a couple of lights later and I didn't get to kill him again. It was fun but it didn't make up for my bad day so far. Now I got to go out and buy another phone and try to find some numbers to put back in it. Man i hate this shit. :banghead: ohh well, shit happens

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Nice Kill.

Similar situation happened to me a week ago. Had a silver 06 Mustang GT (automatic I'm guessing) coming at me. We just pulled off the interstate headed toward town and I'm doing about 60-65. I'm constantly staring back at him to wait for the front end to come up a little. I see him coming so I hammered it. He come up beside me. We get to about 90-95 and I start pulling away. I had my speedometer buried past 120 and finally the truck hits the maxspeed and he comes pulling just a lil but not too much. I figured he gave up or hit the cutoff if stock mustangs have one. I dont know. Gave me my smile for the day. :crackup:

• 3 weeks later...
Nice Kill.

Similar situation happened to me a week ago. Had a silver 06 Mustang GT (automatic I'm guessing) coming at me. We just pulled off the interstate headed toward town and I'm doing about 60-65. I'm constantly staring back at him to wait for the front end to come up a little. I see him coming so I hammered it. He come up beside me. We get to about 90-95 and I start pulling away. I had my speedometer buried past 120 and finally the truck hits the maxspeed and he comes pulling just a lil but not too much. I figured he gave up or hit the cutoff if stock mustangs have one. I dont know. Gave me my smile for the day. :crackup:

Yea stock stangs gov at like 143 or some bullshit like that not bad for a ford

I'm so sorry to here about your phone and the fishing trip, I feel your pain so much my old 2-stroke was a pile. I went out fishing thursday, had a killer day on the striper bite and left my new dig camera on the bed cover, and I just put a 2gb card in it :banghead: . But what can you do?

Good kill on the stang though:thumbs: , nothing worse than loosing a race when your already fired up.

Better luck next time on the fishing.