quick snapshot of new grill

got this installed a few weeks ago. thanks to kelleyperformance for getting me the right part numbers after stylin kept giving me the wrong ones.

looks great bro . Imtrying to find the same grill , what are the part # I just need the bottom three part #. Im going the 3D flame part for the top two .......... And Happy B-DAY :cheers:

looks great bro . Imtrying to find the same grill , what are the part # I just need the bottom three part #. Im going the 3D flame part for the top two .......... And Happy B-DAY :cheers:

thanks. feeling old right about now. heres the part numbers that i used.

these are all carriage works, both polished stainless steel finish, bolt over style. the main grille is p/n 42212CAR and the 3 piece bumper kit is p/n 42042CAR.

thanks. feeling old right about now. heres the part numbers that i used.

these are all carriage works, both polished stainless steel finish, bolt over style. the main grille is p/n 42212CAR and the 3 piece bumper kit is p/n 42042CAR.

Thanks Bro. I just ordered the grill . I will post pics of it soon :cheers:

Yea, I felt the same way about 30 :shakehead: On a more positive note, that is one of my future cosmetic upgrades! May powdercoat it though. Looks great! :thumbs:

i wanted to powdercoat my stocker but two guys i tried turned out to be too flakey so this is what my alternative was.