Summer cleaning 3...Calloway GBB II Driver

SSThunder

I bought the driver new a few years back when I bought the rest of my Calloway clubs. I still use my 3 and 5 wood but I've went to a different driver. I've used the GBB II driver some so it's used. I think it cost around $400 or $500 new. Make me an offer. I can post pics tonight when I get home. It comes with it's headcover. It's a nice driver but the shaft is a regular flex. I think it's a 10 or 10.5 degree loft. anybody got a clue as to shipping cost for a driver?

I got pics if anybody wants to see them. The glub is in pretty good shape, but not prefect. I'll post pics tonight. The GBB drivers are long ball hitters and most love them. I don't because the shaft is a regular flex. I really need a stiff flex because I swing so hard. This is a $400-$500 driver brand new so you're getting great deal even at $150 used. If that's too much let me know what you're willing to pay.

It would be worth your while to have the local PGA pro put a Aldila NV shaft in that thing. I would jump on the sale but I use a XS shaft so I would have to pull it and reshaft it too. Great price though!!!

Not to brust your bubble , but they going for 100 bucks ........go to www.pgatour.com , check out what it's worth

didn't bust my bubble. I just threw a price out. Anybody is free to offer me whatever they think it's worth to them. I'll consider all offers.