Midwest SS?

ccc_23

Hey everyone, I am still looking for a Silverado SS. 03/04 any color. Here's the deal, i have a dealer out looking for one of these, so i was hoping that someone was interested in selling theres for around $20k. Hed then come and get it and pay you, and he tack on whatever he needs out of it and id be able to trade my car in. Also anyone that is interested in selling theirs please email me with information and pics. [email protected] Thanks!

anyone else? ive got two offers im considering. both at the same price, one more modded than the other, but the other closer. just seeing if there is anyone else wanting to part with there truck for around 20k. let me know ASAP

anyone else? ive got two offers im considering. both at the same price, one more modded than the other, but the other closer. just seeing if there is anyone else wanting to part with there truck for around 20k. let me know ASAP

I've got a red 03 with 34K miles its listed on auto trader for $23,800. I'm located in Knoxville, TN just look on autotrader.com and use this zip code 37922. My truck still has factory warrenty til June of this year or 36K miles. I can send pics just give me your email.

David

2004 Black 46k

The Kelly Blue Book is 23,055 excellent / 21,670 good / 19,910 fair.

I would be willing to work with you on the price if you give me a little notice so I can find a different ride. I love my truck to death but I just bought a house and with gas prices, I just can't keep it. It's been killing me for the last few months working as much overtime as I can to keep it, but it's just not working. Mechanically it's all stock. 20" Eagle Alloy 026 with some Cooper Discovery H/T+. I will also throw in a set of winter tires and rims, 16" steel wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks. It will come wired for an amp and sub. I will even leave in the custom sub enclosure. Shoot me an email zerophoto at gmail.com if you want.