On a scale of 1-10

ssaman

So over the summer I'm going to be putting Pacesetter LTs, High flow cats and magnaflow dual in dual out exiting before the back passenger tire. I kinda have bitchy neighbors ( had to take my SLPs off b/c of them ) I was just wondering how loud that set up would be. I guess it's kinda dumb to ask, because im going to do it no matter what and if they complain im not going to waste money on that set up to have them complain to the point of them asking me to take it off. Just kinda wondering for myself I guess lol. Thanks guys! :chevy:

i just switched mine from dynatechs running true duals all the way back with dual imco's cumped (similar to 40 series flows) to dual magnaflow bullets with an x-pipe sitll keeping the dynatechs and running dual 4 inch tips in front of the rear passenger tire and it is not nearly as loud. mine went from a 9-10 to about 6-7.

i just switched mine from dynatechs running true duals all the way back with dual imco's cumped (similar to 40 series flows) to dual magnaflow bullets with an x-pipe sitll keeping the dynatechs and running dual 4 inch tips in front of the rear passenger tire and it is not nearly as loud. mine went from a 9-10 to about 6-7.

do you still have your slp

If you want it quiet, get the longest case Magnaflow you can find. I have dual 18" cases and they were pretty quiet to begin with but now they are louder.

I give your set-up a 6.

1 being stock, and 10 being Lt headders no cats and 40 series FM dumped.