My weekly rant about the price of gas lol

SSThunder

:rant: OK the price of oil had dropped below $62 per barrel. My question is: When is gas prices going down? This morning the cheap stuff was still $2.69 a gallon. Last year when the price of oil was this high gas was around $2.30 a gallon or less. I sure do miss the days when the price of gas would go up/down a few cents every other month or so. No it's f'ing daily that the price goes up/down $0.20 or more. I just don't believe all the "supply & demand" BS. 2 Hurricanes hit the gulf coast and all of a sudden the hurrican forcast causes the price to go up. That's total BS along with the IRAN $hit. No way in he!! somebody can tell me IRAN is going to stop selling us oil because we "don't get along". But still this works it's way into the price of oil. The $hit just doesn't add up any more RANT OFF. That being said it will be a cold day in he!! before I sell the SS. I'll pay whatever the price of gas is but I'm not going to like it or be happy about it. I think it's time we put some real people in office. The dems/reps there are just rich kids who are in the pocket of oil companies. They could care less what happens to the people they represent. Well that's my gas/oil price rant of the week. Stay tunned for next week's post lol :jester:

i filled up last nite at 3.45 per gallon.

WILLIE NELSON FOR PRESIDENT.

:withstupid: I'm down with that, my heros have always been cowboys

paid $3.40 for the good stuff i wont be suprised if it hit $4.00 pretty soon, this is rediculous

sweet sig by the way desert ss

I'm doing some research on a Hydrogen generator for my truck. Internet data suggests gains of 20 MPG or more when using both gasoline and hydrogen.

Have you looked into the Flux capacitor? Initial testing is promising, over 60mpg, however it is advisable to manually overide it during highway driving.

Ok, people keep posting that it sucks to pay like $2.90 a gallon, you should be glad that you dont live here in CA. When I filled up last Friday (and it's gone up since then) I paid $3.53 a gallon and it cost me $79 to put about 22 gallons in the tank. So that left me with about 4 gallons that could have gone in (another $14). I agree that gas prices suck majorly, but your lucky to not be paying what we do. Check out Gasbuddy and you'll see that those of us on the West Coast are getting screwed more than anyone :banghead:.

Sorry, that was just my little rant. :rant:

Ok, people keep posting that it sucks to pay like $2.90 a gallon, you should be glad that you dont live here in CA. When I filled up last Friday (and it's gone up since then) I paid $3.53 a gallon and it cost me $79 to put about 22 gallons in the tank. So that left me with about 4 gallons that could have gone in (another $14). I agree that gas prices suck majorly, but your lucky to not be paying what we do. Check out Gasbuddy and you'll see that those of us on the West Coast are getting screwed more than anyone :banghead:.

Sorry, that was just my little rant. :rant:

I am glad I'm not paying CA prices but still the price is crazy when compared to the price of oil. I'm on gasbuddy every day and that's where I got some info. This graph is interesting to me:

Gas Price Chart

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

the prices just went up here in the last week as well..... i was paying like $2.70 for 93 and now its near $3.40, so i DO feel ur pain mr. west coast lol!! i feel more pain than most all of you, look at my damn mods :cry: i get near 10 mpg average IF IM LUCKY...... :mad: and i might add thats half highway driving...... stupid POS torque converter destroyed my highway milage, and it didnt do sh!t on the track. (as if i didnt have enough traction issues @ 517rwtq)

I am glad I'm not paying CA prices but still the price is crazy when compared to the price of oil. I'm on gasbuddy every day and that's where I got some info. This graph is interesting to me:

Gas Price Chart

Yeah, I was looking at some of those graphs the other day and saw how the price of oil dropped, yet gas still went up. It makes no sense to me.