Looking into a new Motorcycle

vmax2fast

Well, gonna sell the 95 k1500 W/ 223K on it. I dumped 7k into a crate 350, gm goodwrench tranny (both w/ 100k warranties on em) so i'm hoping to get atleast that out of it (body is in great shape) then using that to reward myself for installing the engine w/ a new bike, to save money on gas ;) ;) I would really love a sport bike, but don't want to kill myself, so I'm thinking of a victory or something....

any suggestions?

The BMW RT's look like nice sport-touring bikes, I'm thinking about getting one to use as a commuter. I've already done the GSXR thing and the Harley thing, so I thought this might be a nice cross between the two.

how's this.. taken from my camera phone..

Nice. I was just at the Harley dealer looking at a used 02 Fatboy. Lot's of custom parts, seat, ape hangers, rims w/ matching rotors, ect. They were asking $9,995. It has 7100 miles on it. Was a trade in. I thought the price was too good to be true.

i'll sell you my cbr1000rr.

Yeah, that should be just mellow enough for me :lol:

Actually, might use the cash to help the wife out on her new vehicle, she really likes this acadia... we'll see

Thanks for the suggestions.