headlights

pimp ss

So keep your clears in during the work week and put in your blues when you show it on the weekends. At least that's what I would do.

cant do that because when i go to work it is daylight and the blue lights look way better IMO and only my opinion matters on my truck just because its mine just like everybody elses truck you can ask everyones opinion on something but ultimatley yours is the only one that matters and like i said it only takes 1 minute to change out both headlights i dont change the blinkers.

1. Buy a sheet of clear/white plastic light diffuser panel at Home Depot or Lowes (replacement plastic lens for large flourescent fixtures)
  2. Disassemble the headlight (separate the clear polycarb lens from the black housing)
  3. Place yellow lens in oven at 150-200 degrees with piece of plastic diffuser over yellow lens, the white plastic diffuser will 'droop' to form itself into shape over the original yellow lens
  4. After cooling cut/file/shape the new plastic diffuser to the same shape as the original yellow lens
  5. Reassemble lights (seal with 1/4" bead of black silicone)
  6. Enjoy.

Mr. P. :)

That sounds like a tasty recipee. :lol:

cant do that because when i go to work it is daylight and the blue lights look way better IMO and only my opinion matters on my truck just because its mine just like everybody elses truck you can ask everyones opinion on something but ultimatley yours is the only one that matters and like i said it only takes 1 minute to change out both headlights i dont change the blinkers.

Go for it then! :thumbs:

hey pimp can you see the road at night ok?

NO he can't really thats why he doesn't like to drive at night. If you are behind him if not for the 3rd brake light you would not be able to tell he even has lights on at all. BUt hey it does look good :driving:

Damn I just hit 1500 post. Geeze I need to get a life :jester:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

:lol: You mustve been the kid in school who wore his shirt inside out to be different

What K hid do you have? They sell those 55 watt (normal HID burns at 35 watt) that are BRIGHT. you might want to look into that. Also for the rears grab some PIAA 3157 xtreme lights, or a similiar brand of higher power lights, get you some more brake light power. ;) If not...line of fire? (although I dont care too much for the look of em)

:lol: You mustve been the kid in school who wore his shirt inside out to be different

What K hid do you have? They sell those 55 watt (normal HID burns at 35 watt) that are BRIGHT. you might want to look into that. Also for the rears grab some PIAA 3157 xtreme lights, or a similiar brand of higher power lights, get you some more brake light power. ;) If not...line of fire? (although I dont care too much for the look of em)

i already have the line of fire i think it looks just fine i did not want it because only stupid looking trucks around here have them but i had no choice i needed some lights and we put those led lights in brobradh77,s stock lights and they were not any brighter than stock lights

DSCI0105.jpg\

DSCI0082.jpg

DSCI0106.jpg

i already have the line of fire i think it looks just fine i did not want it because only stupid looking trucks around here have them but i had no choice i needed some lights and we put those led lights in brobradh77,s stock lights and they were not any brighter than stock lights

No, they are not LED. but xenon, Ih ave them as my reverse lights and they are not significantly brighter but they are brighter and whiter/blue. But since you got the line of fire then your ok. LED's are not that great unless you actually take apart the housing and make it a true LED taillight. (Mr.P how is that going anyway?)