SRT 10 Speeding down the freeway

06 SRT10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have way too much fun with those things. On Weds. I was doing some tunning on my truck and after numerous 100+ mph passes at teh end of the night, I decided to do one last one from a dead stop and at 117 I blew one of my intake hose clamps. It wasn't the funest experience but atleast I got to limp back home. all is well now.

Wrong forum and really safe guys...Save that stuff for the strip! Don't enough people die on the freeways and in street racing accidents everyday? C'mon, be smart, please!

:withstupid:

...I've said it before, its all about the 0-60. You have no chance if a tire should blow out or you lose a U-joint or a deer runs out or...

I have gone "fast" in my truck before but I had an epiphany and realize it wasn't the best idea. The track is my place for tripple digits now.

Wrong forum and really safe guys...Save that stuff for the strip! Don't enough people die on the freeways and in street racing accidents everyday? C'mon, be smart, please!

:withstupid: Here is theSRT 10 Forum not to be A$$.

Do you post this in EVERY "kill post" in the Street section of this forum???