SRT 10 Speeding down the freeway

06 SRT10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you post this in EVERY "kill post" in the Street section of this forum???

No I didn't nor do I intend to. I did it because it is in the wrong forum and I wouldn't have time to post it on every stupid "kill" post in the street forum. All of this "kill" stuff is stupid anyway. I know my truck is fast and I know I can drive it well. I don't need to prove it to some puke on the street driving something else. It's not safe, I don't want to possibly crash, and I don't want to pay the ticket should that happen.

No I didn't nor do I intend to. I did it because it is in the wrong forum and I wouldn't have time to post it on every stupid "kill" post in the street forum. All of this "kill" stuff is stupid anyway. I know my truck is fast and I know I can drive it well. I don't need to prove it to some puke on the street driving something else. It's not safe, I don't want to possibly crash, and I don't want to pay the ticket should that happen.

:crackup:

Haha

I meant the post should be in the STREET section, not the race section...

:crackup:

(BTW Krambo- my buddy had a Chevy II in the mid 1980s, raced it at the Bremerton Washington track and hit a deer... WHILE RACING ON THE TRACK!!!!! - he's been called "Deerhunter" ever since)

:ughdance: crazy. The worst I saw was a flock of Canadian Geese land in the middle of the track.

So why worry and bitch at everyone else doing it? If they f up and slam into the back of you, sue his ass... If you worry about everybody else street racing you must be pretty stressed out!

So why worry and bitch at everyone else doing it? If they f up and slam into the back of you, sue his ass... If you worry about everybody else street racing you must be pretty stressed out!

Not stressed out and certainly not bitching. If you read my post, I'm stating an opinion which I'm entitled to as an American citizen. Again, if you actually read my post, I'm also asking for those guys to just be careful. I don't like to see anyone, especially a fellow car enthusiast, get hurt or have their driving rights revoked. I am an avid racer and track employee...It's kind of my job and my duty to promote the track and try to get as many people off of the street and into a safe racing facility as possible. I appreciate your opinion, but please learn to objectively read a post before you attack someone again.

that had to have been the longest video of trucks doing ricer flybys ever posted. and real intelligent doing that on the freeway.. by the way this is coming from an 18 year old. grow up. my girlfriend died because of an idiot like you.

No people or Chevy's were harmed in the making of this video. :)

i know no chevys were harmed in this video cus u hit us its like a rock and by the i speak for all the die hard bow tie lovers out there and on this fourm when yall say grab life by the horns the bow ties say and face **** it :puke: v10

cool video, i hold nothing against people with other vehicles i love the majority of them....i mean i cant stand the the sound of the west nile virus swarm ricers but as far as dodge ford and chevy we all have preferences. So srt's are faster stock atleast we dont look like the average ram driving down the road :D

cool video, i hold nothing against people with other vehicles i love the majority of them....i mean i cant stand the the sound of the west nile virus swarm ricers but as far as dodge ford and chevy we all have preferences. So srt's are faster stock atleast we dont look like the average ram driving down the road :D

Hey, I like the looks of the SSS trucks, I just wanted one with a supercharger......... :D