tint

packjh

Wasn't as nice of a day as chevyman had but i wanted to take pictures of my truck anyway. My friend tinted my windows 5 percent all the way around. Didnt realize how dark they were till i tried back out of my driveway at night.

100_0297.jpg

100_0295.jpg

id like to go 5% on mine but my neighbor at work is the sherrifs station and my 5 minute route to work is the same route they use to get everywhere in the county so they gave me about half a dozen tickets over the last 2 years with my dodge since it had double limo all around so i went a tad lighter.

id like to go 5% on mine but my neighbor at work is the sherrifs station and my 5 minute route to work is the same route they use to get everywhere in the county so they gave me about half a dozen tickets over the last 2 years with my dodge since it had double limo all around so i went a tad lighter.

is that 5% over the factory? or is it less plus factory? either way looks good Im trying to figure out what I wanna get on mine

i used to have double limo on my blazer, before i got my truck. when someone was behind me at night, all i could see was 2 dots for their headlights, even if it was HIDs. you could walk up to that sucker in broad day light and put ur face on the glass on not see a damn thing. lookin back, it probably wasnt the smartest/safest thing to do, right now i have 15% all around