killed a 2007 6 speed corvette twice...

oscareltemblo

Here is a rough copy version I raced him twice he couldn't believe that my heavy a** truck extended bed, with tonneau cover, 20" rims just beat his vette also I raced a 98 transam with a mild cam that I also beat over all a goOD NIGHT... 1a41d123-2073-4547-9434-991801154712.jpgClick here to see Video

Edited by oscareltemblo (see edit history)

Sorry to be a stick in the mud again, but that didn't look like a drag strip to me. :confused: That's two street posts in the wrong forum now! WTF is going on around here??? I can't believe people are this into promoting street racing. Maybe it's time for me to move on from this site...

Every city you go to there is street racing I mean look @ streetfire.net performancetrucks.com ect ect and you will find them there, maybe it's time for more tracks that open late night I'll bet everone would go and race there I mean I would. Oh and yeah maybe I should have put it on the street forum can someone move it thanks.

Edited by oscareltemblo (see edit history)

Every city you go to there is street racing I mean look @ streetfire.net performancetrucks.com ect ect and you will find them there, maybe it's time for more tracks that open late night I'll bet everone would go and race there I mean I would. Oh and yeah maybe I should have put it on the street forum can someone move it thanks.

You're right...more tracks should be open more and at night but when they're not, just be careful!

that was cool to see that you got him from a take-off. like the other guy said though be careful! street racing has been going on since there have been cars. so for people to think it will go away is just plain ignorant. even if you go to another site street racing will go on. two mustangs were racing yesterday by where i live . one ran the light and crashed into a suv with kids in it. no one died thank god..but they were injured. it will cost that one guy alot more to get past all this. (the one who crashed). the state gov. are getting tired of this . so if and when they catch they will stick it to you in a way you wouldnt think possble. so again be careful guys

We should advocate more drag strips with petitions and petition the drag strips to stay open later and more often. Not liek it would work anyways. One test and tune on a wednesday night isnt the best way to do it. Also, if there were more of them. I wish I had enough money to just buy a couple hundred acres, put down a two lane asphalt strip and charge $20 a night, set up concessions, etc. But then you get the old farts 1/2 mile away complaining about the noise, traffic, lights, etc...Thats the main reason there arent so many drag strips is because of local resistance. So, they get to have illegal street races in their town anyways. Trust me, they try to shut down every drag strip that ever comes into the light about opening. They also try to stop airports etc, but airports have way to much clout to be stopped.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Your street racing scene is something straight out of Fast and the furious!

I kept expecting vin diesal to come and flag you guys or something.

Good kill tho! I love the sound of the blower as you passed the camera guy... and LOL at the ricer that goes around you! :thumbs:

Here in Bakersfield, we take our street racing to the outskirts of town, good straight roads, no traffic at 12 am and not to hit up by the chp. Its all good tho!

Love it - great kill! :thumbs:

... I wish I had enough money to just buy a couple hundred acres, put down a two lane asphalt strip and charge $20 a night...
If it were that easy there'd be drag strips everywhere...

Mr. P. :)