Laid Down The Law To A Duramax

PatrickSilverado

Today i finally got to lay down some pownage on my trash talkin buddy. Hes been saying how fast his duramax is. By the way he only has 4in exhaust and a K&N filter. So we left the school house parking lot and he stomps it and lays down some blaack smoke on my truck, so i decide its time to give hima taste. I beeped him and told him its game time. We lined up down a road thats good to race down ,a good straight 3 mile stretch hard top. got my girlfriend to do the whole korny drop her hands down in between our truck and the black knight was off. i had him off the start by a good truck and a-half then his turbo kicked in and he closed the gap but i held the lead all the way. (girlfriend)post-11148-1177437892_thumb.jpg post-11148-1177438027_thumb.jpg YES

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goood kill and nice girl. i went to college up in g-ville for 2 & half years, and there is hardly any room to race anyone unless your west or east of the city. the city is overpopulated with people and driving is just a bitch. damn i miss the girls up there.

With the black smoke comment, and the fact he kept up so well, I think he is yanking your chain about being stock except for intake and exhaust. Those diesels don't spew the black smoke in stock form. He has some sort of tuning device on it.

Good kill.

Mike

With the black smoke comment, and the fact he kept up so well, I think he is yanking your chain about being stock except for intake and exhaust. Those diesels don't spew the black smoke in stock form. He has some sort of tuning device on it.

Good kill.

Mike

:withstupid: and some of those make em wicked quick....

Lol yeah i don't plan on tellin her i put those on here that one was for you guys lol. thats awesome some ppl here have been to g-ville. anyone else ever been in town before? yeah i thought about the black smoke giving away he might have a chip too

Careful with a few mods and a tune those diesels can be fast... but good kill :driving:

:withstupid:

She like her picture posted all over the internet?

haha :withstupid:

Good kill.

Mike

actually because its black smoke means it probably WAS stock, with diesels, they come from the factory with a very rich fuel mixture so they usually do spew black smoke when they are factory or close to it. its when you add the banks kit like the six gun tuner or other related products that it re tunes and starts to equal out and then they DONT really let out black smoke. diesels that are tuned specifically for racing is a whole other story, so your buddy was probably telling the truth.