My truck upgrades for this summer

Hey guys, this is what i am thinking of doing to my truck once i get home. Let me know what you think and if there is anything i should change. Also if you guys could let me know where i can find these things the cheapest, that would be great. Thanks!

Performance:

1) Exhaust set up

2) Dynatech Supermaxx or Pacesetter LT's (don't know which one to go with) with Corsa Sport Exhaust

3) Zippy Custom Tune.

Appearance:

1) Billet front grill

2) Tint

Transmission:

1) corvette servo

2) Zippy shift kit

Sound:

1) Clarion double din, in dash LCD (MAX675VD)

2) 10 inch subs (MTX)

3) MTX Amp

4) Box from subthump.com

Looks good !! Check out Stylinconcepts.com for some of the appearance products and Summitracing.com for good prices also...Good Luck !!

:withstupid: i use stylin to get the part numbers then punch them in at summit or truckperformance.com to order them.

Hey guys, this is what i am thinking of doing to my truck once i get home. Let me know what you think and if there is anything i should change. Also if you guys could let me know where i can find these things the cheapest, that would be great. Thanks!

Performance:

1) Exhaust set up

2) Dynatech Supermaxx or Pacesetter LT's (don't know which one to go with) with Corsa Sport Exhaust

3) Zippy Custom Tune.

Appearance:

1) Billet front grill

2) Tint

Transmission:

1) corvette servo

2) Zippy shift kit

Sound:

1) Clarion double din, in dash LCD (MAX675VD)

2) 10 inch subs (MTX)

3) MTX Amp

4) Box from subthump.com

I know most won't agree with me but I say skip the exhaust setup and just replace the muffler. The pipes are good enough just need a better flowing/sounded muffler. I added the flopro and it sounds/flows great. It a little louder than stock and sounds great at WOT. Cost is under $200 compared to a lot more for the corsa setup. I think too many people sink lots of cash into exhaust/CAI and get very little performace for what you put into it. I would add a TC and tranny cooler. Best mods for the money because you can feel the difference it makes

I agree....the Corsa sounds great however it is pricey (That being said I HAVE both a corsa and a outlaw)

However with both of those you can get close to a 1,000 dollars not including if you go with headers. It may be more worth it on getting a dyno tune (if you are 2wd), fully built tranny, and a drop in muffler. However there was a noticable gain in throttle response (I am very discriminate) with the CAI.

$250 dollars woth? Not really because you can get a nice tune for that cash, however once those first things are done, gaining a little bit more power becomes much more expensive.

to be honest i regret putting so much into my truck in the appearance catagorie, i figure with the 8,000 i put in aftermarket stuff i could have built a damn fast truck. but i love the drop, so i say if you got enough to do all that, get your tranny set up and go for FI