1000 posts for me.

BOB47

I'll bet you probably hit 1000 the first month you were on here. :jester: If I had your knowledge, I'd post a lot more too.

So, Brian, you're saying we haven't figured out that nobody gives a damn what we have to say yet? :lol: I know that--my wife and daughter tell me all the time. :sigh::lol:

haha thats messed up

So, Brian, you're saying we haven't figured out that nobody gives a damn what we have to say yet? :lol: I know that--my wife and daughter tell me all the time. :sigh::lol:

Yeah, they're here to keep us in line. I don't let it bother me too much, because... I'm out meeting new people all the time and I can hide my own Easter eggs :thumbs::jester:

Congrats Bob :cheers:

Yup, the group here is a good one :thumbs:

The youngsters don't want to hear from us old guys :P

That's not true! :smash: I enjoy listening and absorbing some wisdom every chance I can get!

An adage that I heard many years ago:

When you're in your 20s, you worry what everyone thinks of you.

When you're in your 40s, you don't care what anyone thinks of you.

When you're in your 60s, you find out, nobody gave a damn what you thought anyway :jester:

I might be in trouble. :banghead: I'm 27 and I already don't care what anyone thinks of me. What'll happen when I'm 60? :tear:

I might be in trouble. :banghead: I'm 27 and I already don't care what anyone thinks of me. What'll happen when I'm 60? :tear:
That's when you find yourself in public wearing a white t-shirt, plaid shorts with dress socks, black with sock suspenders, dress shoes, and a ball cap.