Texas heat wave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What would the odds be that I would be leaving FT Campbell, KY on 24 July 07 enroute to Central Texas? Within an hour of Austin?? Maybe my wife, an Army officer, would allow me (a retired Army First Sergeant) to RECON a few days earlier? I will see to it.

I had a blast at Vette city and met many great guys!

Does anyone have any specifics other than what I have seen online?

Mark

What would the odds be that I would be leaving FT Campbell, KY on 24 July 07 enroute to Central Texas? Within an hour of Austin?? Maybe my wife, an Army officer, would allow me (a retired Army First Sergeant) to RECON a few days earlier? I will see to it.

I had a blast at Vette city and met many great guys!

Does anyone have any specifics other than what I have seen online?

Mark

Ft Hood I assume? How long will you be in central TX? You would love Heatwave, lots to see. I can't make it this year but if you are stationed here long enough we'll have to hook-up at a GTG...

Mr. P.

Yes, my wife is being reassigned to FT Hood, Texas, where my little girl was born. For at least two years. I think I spoke to you ions ago. I graduated from Tarleton State (Central Texas) before going to FT Campbell and two tours to Iraq. Since than I finished my MBA-CIS and am working on my Ph.D in Organization Management-Leadership (the convenience of online schooling). So I have been very busy.

Looking forward to the GTGs. If I cannot help expand our household count (we only have one child and have been married 8 years-some say we were married to the Army) than Rosanna will be redeploying to Iraq with the 4th ID for 15 months. This would suck.

I will keep in touch.

Mark

Mr. Mom, fulltime student,

... I think I spoke to you ions ago. I graduated from Tarleton State ...
Hey I know where that place is :jester: My house is 2 blocks from the stadium. We def need to get something going this fall, need to get you to the Hard Eight BBQ.

Mr. P.

Yes, my wife is being reassigned to FT Hood, Texas, where my little girl was born. For at least two years. I think I spoke to you ions ago. I graduated from Tarleton State (Central Texas) before going to FT Campbell and two tours to Iraq. Since than I finished my MBA-CIS and am working on my Ph.D in Organization Management-Leadership (the convenience of online schooling). So I have been very busy.

Looking forward to the GTGs. If I cannot help expand our household count (we only have one child and have been married 8 years-some say we were married to the Army) than Rosanna will be redeploying to Iraq with the 4th ID for 15 months. This would suck.

I will keep in touch.

Mark

Mr. Mom, fulltime student,

When ever you get here and want to have a get together let me know i live on the out skirts copperas cove, i know a few guys that wouldnt mind getting together to do something

• 2 months later...

Bluess24, Sorry, for not posting earlier, just getting settled in. We closed on a nice house in Skipcha Mountain (HH,TX). I have seen a few SSS here but no Silver Birch 05s. We will definitely have to hook up some weekend. I notice there are alot of GTG for other car clubs (Pansy-ass imports).

Edited by RembaSS 1SG (see edit history)