Fuel Pump wireing harness

Has anybody installed a corvette fuel pump wireing harness on our trucks. I found this one from racetronix and its meant for a c5 and up corvette. I was hopping that I could use it. does anybody know if I can. I also plan on using a kenny bell boost a pump with it, but before I buy it I want to know if it will be plug and play like it is for the corvettes. Here is the link to the wireing harness.

Harness

I don't remember having to use any special connectors when I installed my walbro but it has been a long time. Are you adding a magnavolt or something? Sorry to hi jack but chase how is your fuel system coming?

i beleive they have different connectors. why not get one for the trucks , just email them if they dont show it on their site. but what are you trying to accomplish with this?
Years ago, for the turbo Buick crowd, they used to sell a fuel pump voltage booster harness to kick the pressure up a bit. I assume that's what he's wanting to do. I didn't think that was neccessary any more.

well just from my expereice but on the 04 retrunless systems when your going to 11+ psi your fuel system is just doo doo. i had a magnavolt booster and a walbro intank and my pressure was still dropping to low.(60 down to 52) and remeber when you push boost. you have to subtract the psi of boost from your fuel pressure.

:withstupid:

My old Walbro was always at 62 PSI at idle and 58 at WOT. It slowly started to loose pressure. It made it down to 56 PSI at idle and would drop to 52 at WOT. I threw in another Walbro pump and it's back up to 62 at idle and 59 at WOT again. The old pump lasted 7k miles.