Anyone raced an srt-10?

jballer323

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you fella's have raced a quad-cad srt-10 ram with your SS. If so, what was the race like? My buddy has one and is talking sh!t. I want to know how bad I would get beat. Thanks

I raced a quad cab and beat it by a bumper. I also seen the same srt-10 quad cab get beat by a lighting (4 or 5 lengths) and by GMC VHO 2wd. I wasnt all that impressed with those things after that. I hear they suffer from heat stroke though, if so that guy was suffering alright! They say the RCSB are much faster though.

a QC with 5000 miles will go for 33 to 35 and a NEW 05 will go 37 to 40. Go test drive one, and if you can afford the 780 payment and the Gas, I think you'd be happy! I felt the same way that guy did when I saw that my SRT-8 was only going for 28 to 32 on ebay. But them's the brakes I don't know anybody that buys a car to sell it! If GM or Ford made a faster, cooler, rare or more collectible truck I'dve bought that.

Any of y'all, if the price was right would love to be in one of these things. Maybe with the ls7 Gm comes out, i'll have won the lotto and can add it to my stable! :)

And b4 i bought this i was looking at the SS or Denali, ford didnt make a fast 4 door. Remember anything can be modded to beat anything else, did y'all see that Hyundia Exel beat a SRT10 RC like it was standing still. lol

Edited by BigIke (see edit history)