Bitchy Neighbor

NashSS

i got 5 acres,,,,,,, no need to park in front of my neighors house here.... besides thats like a 1/4 mile away.

i have the sss, the ranchero, my company van, my gf's izuzu, a utility trailer, a travel trailer,and a boat and still have plenty room for more in my driveway. (will take donations) maybe a vette or some dirt bikes.lol

what a bitch! i could understand the exhaust complaint but she can not tell you where to park. but even then like you said, your exhaust is legal. kill her with kindness, make her a cake or something, she would feel like a bitch after that. does she have a husband? if she does he may be in for an ass whooping if she keeps that shit up.

I don't mind someone parking in front of my house, as long as it's not all day. Especially in a case like yours where you're moving, unloading stuff, and it's not going to be there long. My big thing is DON'T BLOCK MY DRIVEWAY!!! I got into this with my neighbor's at my old house on a weekly basis. To the point where I told him if it happened again I was either going to chain it to the truck, and drag it down the f-ing street, or have it impounded.

My neighbor's are pretty cool, too. Everybody on the street has kids that play together, so we all watch out for one another. Plus, my accross the street neighbor is a cop, and he drives his cruiser home. Great theft deterent.

She hasn't said a word to me yet and just to piss her off i had a couple friends over yesterday ALL DAY and had them park in front of their house and she never said a word. LOL Her husband is a good guy he has an 03+ silverado ext cab z71 offroad that he washes and waxes every weekend just like mine. He loves my truck so maybe the wife is just jelous or something.

hey i took it one strep further and unbolted the whole exhaust it stops right after the cats now and you can damn sure here it coming now it is so loud inside the truck now it makes my ears ring but its all good im gonna leave it like this for a little while

We moved into a rental house here a couple weeks ago and today were moving some stuff to storage and I parked in front of my neighbors house and when I got out she came out and started asking me and my family to stop parking in front of their house? Ok whatever and then asked if i could tone my truck down because its super loud she said and its just got borlas on it no long tubes and stock cats so its not gonna get much quieter because they have a young kid and i get home every night about 1030 which i can understand and i told her that but im not gonna change my mufflers for them. the next time she bitches about im just gonna tell her "Yeah just lemme get the remote :yellow_loser: " and then asked me to tell everyone to stop slamming the car doors which we dont. Shes just really ****ing picky and my exhaust is legal and its a public street so we can park in front of her house if we want which we only do if we need to. we dont park there every day. The next time she bitches about this crap im just gonna tell her to call the cops because everything on my truck is legal so she can shove it.

its not you there will always be some turd causing trouble. she will never be happy no matter what you do.

i never hear boo from my neighbors. i did get a guy come down from a few houses away back a couple months ago when i started my buick up which has a stroker 494 and open headers but he was cool and said he just loved that sound. other than that i only talk to one neighbor about golf and thats it. lots of retired peeps in my area.