Just hit

SS Silv

No you got me beat but its funny I hit 9100 miles yesterday so I have a little ways to go. :jester:

Haha, how Ironic. I seriously am addicted to driving around. It's a great stress reliever. It gets expensive, but so was drinking. That's the way I look at it. I hate when people have nice vehicles and they only drive them on special occasions. But I seriously will keep my SS until the day it takes a shit on me.

i started racking up the miles than i blew out most of drivetrain. now i have some catching up to do. i think i have about 35k on it.

but erik a.k.a. supersport has like 2-3k on his 04. i dont think he has drvien it for 2-3 years.

almost 90,000 i'm just like you, don't drink and love to drive the ss as a stress releif :thumbs:

I'm now just about at 32K. I hope to get a second vehicle sometime this year to keep the miles down on the SS, so I can keep it for MANY years. I love to drive too, but I'm starting to think the SS is too nice for an every day driver. I'd love to take it to a get-together a few years from now and have it looking like it does today! :chevy:

Heh, my SS is just a child compared to you guys. I bought her off the lot with 291 miles less than a month ago. I'm not even past 2k yet!! At least I'm the first owner.

And it's an '03... unreal huh?

chevy trucks always run nice and tight. when i bought my truck a buddy of mine bought a black he uses for work.he has twice as many miles as me. (80,000) on an 05 1500hd . he says it runs just as strong as when he first bought it.

I hear you on the stress relief. When I am in a bad mood, just got bad news or just got pisst off I go for a drive. Some good music and no traffic is the best. I try and keep it down though, she just turned 15,000 miles. I want to keep the SS till she takes a total dump on me. Only problem was a little light that went out, its in the dealer as we speak getting replaced.

:cheers:

a little off topic but my uncle has a 2003 chevy hd 2500, bought it brand new and i think he has 800-1000 miles on it. used it probablly a total of 15 times just to bring his camper back and forth like 5 times. still is in the break in period. everytime we look at it he shakes his head and turn to me and says i hope one day these trucks become collector items lol..