Attn: Great Tidewater/Hampton Roads Area members!

I've been wanting to arrange for a SSS.com VA members meet for a long time, but scheduling conflicts with my job (GO NAVY!) have prevented me from doing so in the past...I was deployed overseas a LOT in the last 18 months, so it hasn't been easy finding the time or the decent weather to do this! But anyways, I'd like to get something going for next month (May) and my idea is a "meet, greet and eat" @ HOOTERS on N. Military Highway in Norfolk towards the end of the month. There is a Wal-Mart right there who's parking lot is always empty in the vicinity of the Hooters and that would give us a great place to all park our trucks together for pictures and a little "show n' shine."

Plus starting the planning now should give people sufficient time to incorporate it into their schedules and for us to get an exact date pinned down so I can warn Hooters ahead of time to be expecting a party of "X" amount of people. And if others from further away want to join they certainly can, the more the merrier!!!

So, I need suggestions for a date and time that will work for everyone and also feedback from all those who would attend! And if June ends up being better for everyone, so be it...but lets get that figured out now :)

So with all of that said, my suggestions are:

Friday, May 25th @ 6:00pm OR Saturday, May 26th @ 1:00pm

If i dont have duty I could make a appearance. I am not one for Hooter food, it always gets me sick.

It doesn't have to be Hooters, I just threw that one out there because I am a big fan of boobs and wings and well, when you throw a gathering of the sexiest trucks ever built into that equation, man that is my slice of Heaven!! :cheers:

I'm open to other suggestions...

Missed this thread, but I would be able to make it....gotta say, I'm with gix....dont really care for Hooters, like boobies though :crazy:

Or maybe you guys may be interested in this

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=386375

Well, I just put my name in for Super Chevy @ VMP. I'd still like to do a local GTG and Rick said he's gonna try and track down a local weekly car meet he used to frequent. It'd be cool to get several more of the SSS owners to roll together. It's near Independence in Va. beach so maybe we could meet up for dinner at Smokey Bones or somewhere else in that area.

Come on guys, who's interested??