Local kid won a car

I was driving through town yesterday, and i saw a really nice dodge charger putting down the road, so i caught up to it and saw a kid i went to high school driving this bad ass whip. I was shocked because he wasn't a very wealthy kid in school, and here he is driving this brand new charger with many thousands in goodies.

Link to the sweepstakes page : LINK

just thought it was neat and had to share :thumbs:

lucky guy i never win those damn things. I enter alot of the car giveaways. I never win anything as a matter of fact, but you cant complain if you dont enter. didnt see that one. Cool new sig

lucky guy i never win those damn things. I enter alot of the car giveaways. I never win anything as a matter of fact, but you cant complain if you dont enter. didnt see that one. Cool new sig

I used to enter those all the time untill I realized there was a direct connection w/ how many "fantastic vacation opportunity" phone calls I was getting.... :thumbsdown:

I used to enter those all the time untill I realized there was a direct connection w/ how many "fantastic vacation opportunity" phone calls I was getting.... :thumbsdown:

give them a cell phone number i never have advertisers call my phone