Cleaned My SS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Hmm...you do realize that I drove for two hours to get there right? :jester: But no more carnage now! :)

Hmmm....I also drove 2 hours for the meet in NJ, and still hit my SS with some spray detailer to get all the road crap off of it when I got there before the meet started. Ask cerbomark, he witnessed my OCD when I got there...... :crazy:

Hmmm....I also drove 2 hours for the meet in NJ, and still hit my SS with some spray detailer to get all the road crap off of it when I got there before the meet started. Ask cerbomark, he witnessed my OCD when I got there...... :crazy:

I would have done the same thing. Even ask HaZe X on the TBSS forum how anal I am with my SS...Only reason why I didn't do that was because I don't want to take the chance of embedding the road debris and bugs into my paint and getting swirl marks. :D I'd rather have bugs than that! Besides...as soon as I got home I washed it all off.

But yea...your truck looked really clean at the meet :thumbs: Even though silver isn't as hard to keep clean as black is but it's all good. :D

I would have done the same thing. Even ask HaZe X on the TBSS forum how anal I am with my SS...Only reason why I didn't do that was because I don't want to take the chance of embedding the road debris and bugs into my paint and getting swirl marks. :D I'd rather have bugs than that! Besides...as soon as I got home I washed it all off.

But yea...your truck looked really clean at the meet :thumbs: Even though silver isn't as hard to keep clean as black is but it's all good. :D

like I said, I am kinda OCD about my SS being clean...............it has been an obsession with every vehicle I

have ever owned.......... :crazy:

lol Hmm...you do realize that I drove for two hours to get there right? :jester: But no more carnage now! :)

misterp - well thanks for clearing it up for me then..because it's hard to tell anything over the pc because you cant hear the tone of voice but just the way it was worded seemed like that. :D Oh well...no biggie

You have to understand, Pimp washes his twice a day, then rubs it down with a diaper once an hour. :jester:

Like P said, he's really a good guy. He's just a detail freak.

You have to understand, Pimp washes his twice a day, then rubs it down with a diaper once an hour. :jester:

Like P said, he's really a good guy. He's just a detail freak.

Well that's good. I'm anal about my truck too. It can NEVER be dirty for long. Besides...how many girls do you know that will sit outside for an entire day and detail the shit outta their vehicle? I know I don't know of any. So right there I should just get :thumbs::thumbs: lol :P:jester: