Well $3 gas got here early this year guess $4 is next

Gas jumped about $0.30 here(KY) yesterday. Lucky for me a Chevron close to the BP I usually fill up at was still at $2.77 per gallon for the cheap stuff. BP jumped $0.30 to $3.09 yesterday for some reason. I'm use to the price of gas going up on Thursdays because of the weekend but I guess I should just look for it to happen daily. Here's a nice bit of news: Profit Margin

The profit margin, or ``crack,'' for turning crude oil into fuels has more than tripled this year. The profit margin reached $25.762 today, the highest since Sept. 1, 2005, when Hurricane Katrina shut refineries and fields along the Gulf of Mexico.

I wonder why the goverment won't do something about that? Profit tripled for what reason(Greed). :mad: I know you guys in Cali will see $4.50 to $5 this summer so get ready. I'll keep the SS but I might look for a job closer to home. The daily 110 mile commute is getting crazy. I could buy a really nice vehicle for what I pay in a month for gas.

The reason why is Bush owes it to the oil refinary buddies who "donated to the presidential cause"...

:nonod:

I was looking at some stuff on gasbuddy.com and it seems the Iraq war really help kicked the prices up.

jumped from 2.89 to 3.19 today for 87 prem is 3.40. may be a short racing season for me this year its getting stupid. i need a part time job just to afford gas to work my full time job and race...... :mad:

i remember when i used to complain over paying 65 bucks to fill up my tank and that was supreme gasoline, now i pump the cheap stuff and it takes me 90 bucks to fill up, i live in L.A. im looking at 3.42 a gal. of 87

i remember when i used to complain over paying 65 bucks to fill up my tank and that was supreme gasoline, now i pump the cheap stuff and it takes me 90 bucks to fill up, i live in L.A. im looking at 3.42 a gal. of 87

well i remember when you could buy 110 avgas for $0.39 per gal.... :sick:

:tear:

It's around 2.82 for 87 here in Charlotte, 3.09 for 93 ... I try to buy my gas in SC ... about 0.31 cheaper per gallon (87) ... I found 93 for 2.88 down there ... took $65 to fill up from dead empty. :banghead: