Well $3 gas got here early this year guess $4 is next

I just paid 3.39 for 87, and that a cheap station... Its retarded

:withstupid:

damn, california is not the place to be

no its definitely not. i just watched on the news, average for so cal, 87 is 3.41 the other day i saw 91 for 3.87. so cal kinda sux :shakehead:

jumped from 2.89 to 3.19 today for 87 prem is 3.40. may be a short racing season for me this year its getting stupid. i need a part time job just to afford gas to work my full time job and race...... :mad:

Same here with the price jump. This whole gas issue is a huge crock of crap if you ask me. How can it go up that much in a 12 hour period...we all are getting a royal reaming by some wealthy pricks in the oil business.

But at least since I got rid of my SSS I don't have to use premium.

may 15th dont buy the gas. I dont know how it will work but if you are pissed about the cost increases then try to get on some of these consumer action days were you dont buy gas!

on a side note if you drive an SS what does it matter what 87 costs??

may 15th dont buy the gas. I dont know how it will work but if you are pissed about the cost increases then try to get on some of these consumer action days were you dont buy gas!

on a side note if you drive an SS what does it matter what 87 costs??

My SS isn't my DD so I drive my beater 5 days a week. I've only had to pay over $3 once so far but that will change this weekend. I'm sure I'll have to pay $3.29 if I want to drive my SS :banghead: