SSS 2 Eclipse 0 06 Dodge TD 0

H8R

Well.... I was out last night enjoying the awesome weather (61 and NO HUMIDITY) So...I was looking for a little fun.. Well after a few attempts from other Ricers,( lancer..not EVO and a Civic SI) I decided I would actually not try these vehicles as they were driving really Stupid..it's one thing to get a run... nice straight road....no other vehicles ..no entrrances or ramps on said road.... but these clowns were just weaving in and out ...passing on the shoulder...all the stuff I DONT DO...

So finally after an hour of VERY light crusing.... I get to a red light and low and behold...an new eclipse with a V6 (mivec or somthing) and next to him was a new reg cab 2500 dodge P/u. Cummins powered... As from what I could tell from the sound of the Cummins it AT LEAST had EXHAUST...... I figured it would be a decent race for me...But I thought the eclipse would take me .......as I have seen some with MINOR mods run low 14's.... The one I was next to had some sort of exhaust(actually sounded kind of ballsy) So..The light turns green..(already had her stalled up slightly) I jump about 1-1.25 lengths on the eclipse ( it was def. spinning the tires...I held that lead until about 90-95 Figuring thats about my MPH in the quarter. The dodge was prob. 4 lengths back or . so..(was giving most of my attention ahead of me.).... I was pretty happy with the SSS... Took out 2 in one shot.... the guy in the Eclipse was stunned as we both pulled over up the road a bit, and he asked what was done...I told she was mostly stock... He said it did very well and he ran his car to a 14.7 so I guess thats not bed for the SSS.

Anyway.. would he have won with traction..? I think It would have been ALOT closer.... and I am sure after 90-95 he would prob. pull away... but none the less.... AWD FTW! :driving:

good kills man :thumbs: i do the same thing as you some nights when i have nothing to do. i'll go out to a stretch of road that holds alot of nice cars, burners, and trucks and starting picking and choosing which ones to race. i love it. sometimes i prefer doing that than going out. only downside is it guzzles your gas down. one night i filled up and came home 2 1/2 hours later almost on E. i had a bunch of ricer kills that night. fun shit.