Aroa's 32-Valve LSx Heads

I saw this posted on LS1LT1.com this week

Introducing Arao's 32-valve LSx heads:

Here's the vitals:

1. Contact Mark (310) 213-9443, or PM LS1LT1.com member Stroker396, sales rep for ARAO.

2. Each pushrod operates 2 Valves

3. Accepts stock or aftermarket Intake, Exhaust and Cam

post-6850-1178302597_thumb.jpg

any dyno sheets or flow numbers?

holy shit i just went on there site and the flow numbers are 405cfm @ .600" lift (intake) :eek:

That is impressive, but what floored me were the low lift numbers.

looks very cool , they should have made them for the 6 bolt warhawk and lsx block too. selecting a cam for a motor like that is going to be a bit different though. id like to se ehow they do on a huge cube motor.

looks very cool , they should have made them for the 6 bolt warhawk and lsx block too. selecting a cam for a motor like that is going to be a bit different though. id like to se ehow they do on a huge cube motor.

They offer them in 6-bolt cores. I think the bigger problem is going to be finding a tranny that'll repeatedly hold together for 7500-rpm shifts :D

Mr. P. :)

Actually I did some googling to find a video of these heads, but instead found a lot of very unhappy customers. The consensus is that the product is promising but stories of the company taking 2-3 years to deliver is common. Very poor customer service.

Mr. P.

not really. people wait for things. I have a 500 ci lsx block that i picked up about 2 months ago. (i did have it machined that way.) The great thing is the flow numbers. you don't need to run a huge cam either to make power for this. as it goes, the blower should allow for a minamal ammount of overlap with a semi agressive lift. Price is a little wow but all things considered, when i compare them to a dart head, by the time i'm finished with machine work, the price is about the same. point being, all in all, looks like an excellent value.