Aroa's 32-Valve LSx Heads

not really. people wait for things. I have a 500 ci lsx block that i picked up about 2 months ago. (i did have it machined that way.) The great thing is the flow numbers. you don't need to run a huge cam either to make power for this. as it goes, the blower should allow for a minamal ammount of overlap with a semi agressive lift. Price is a little wow but all things considered, when i compare them to a dart head, by the time i'm finished with machine work, the price is about the same. point being, all in all, looks like an excellent value.

i know when you have larger cubes you dont need as large as a cam. but with these heads it looks a bit different but maybe not. only time will tell.

i know when you have larger cubes you dont need as large as a cam. but with these heads it looks a bit different but maybe not. only time will tell.

bigger cubes with a bigger block usually, with a small block like the LSX, it really throws a kicker in the picture.

looks very cool , they should have made them for the 6 bolt warhawk and lsx block too. selecting a cam for a motor like that is going to be a bit different though. id like to se ehow they do on a huge cube motor.

they offer them on there site on special order for the 6 bolt lsx block

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

• 9 months later...