L92's

wody

:lol: Dude your credit card is like about to plunge off the edge of no return! :jester::thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

ha ha no credit cards here :nono: . just broke open the piggy bank :thumbs:

still gotta think about my girlfriends b-day and mothers day too :banghead:

Edited by wody (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

richard from wcch sold me on a lsk lobe 223/227 .636/.639 112 lsa. i thought the same thing a lot of you are thinking "holy crap thats a huge lift". i trust richard and i am reading pt.net and ls1tech and there seem to be lots of info and good results. the L92's have a sticky over on LS1tech.com
That is alot of lift, but the duration looks pretty reasonable. Especially ground on a 112. It'll have a choppy ide, but manageable I'm sure. Sounds like a good combo. What are the CC's on the chambers, valve size?

That is alot of lift, but the duration looks pretty reasonable. Especially ground on a 112. It'll have a choppy ide, but manageable I'm sure. Sounds like a good combo. What are the CC's on the chambers, valve size?

the stock cc's on these are 70 cc, the intake valve it 2.16 in and exhaust is 1.59 in. im going to meet my buddy in barstow on sunday to pick up my hood, so i'll get pics of it up and also i'll put some up of me cam etc. once i get them too.

nice hood, looks like breakyanecks. thats my favorite even though some say it looks like a dodge.

yup, im going to cut it out too.