White silverado ss

not diggin the hood or the RST wing... it should be all white, not some Oreo black and white :lol:

if it was all white that'd be great. white was my first choice but obviously they never made in it. price seems pretty reasonable depending on what the "rebuild" exactly was?

not diggin the hood or the RST wing... it should be all white, not some Oreo black and white :lol:

:withstupid:

id have it all white and loose the chrome grill and funky tail lights........ jmo.

i wonder if it is ACTUALLY a ss. i mean i see the cladding, the interior, gauges, etc, and all are from an ss, but those are easily bought. the grill shell however is chrome and it looks hideous, why would you switch to chrome from color matched??? doesnt make sense to me. also i do love the white, but it makes me wonder if its just a regular vho, and they added the bumpers and cladding and just painted them white.

i wonder if it is ACTUALLY a ss. i mean i see the cladding, the interior, gauges, etc, and all are from an ss, but those are easily bought. the grill shell however is chrome and it looks hideous, why would you switch to chrome from color matched??? doesnt make sense to me. also i do love the white, but it makes me wonder if its just a regular vho, and they added the bumpers and cladding and just painted them white.

In 2004, they did not have a VHO, 6.0 H.O. was only available in the SS. The other thing is it's an AWD. It obviously was an SS, that was wrecked, and you can buy the 'chromized plastic' stuff pretty cheap. I'm guessing they took a hit in the front end.

In 2004, they did not have a VHO, 6.0 H.O. was only available in the SS. The other thing is it's an AWD. It obviously was an SS, that was wrecked, and you can buy the 'chromized plastic' stuff pretty cheap. I'm guessing they took a hit in the front end.

Maybe i guess the thing throwing us off, that wrecking it would clear up, is they never made a 2003+ white SSS.

actually they did make an 04 6.0 vho. thats what mine is, i got the paper work to prove it too

actually they did make an 04 6.0 vho. thats what mine is, i got the paper work to prove it too

I guess I did know that... they introduced it in 2004 -- in Texas. If memory serves, it was around the southern parts that it first was shipped, right?

Either way, this is a wrecked SS that was repainted.