WANTED: Black '03-'05 Silverado SS AWD

SS Raven

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the same thing in Georgia. Anyone in GA got one? I would consider mods like STS turbo or Whipple supercharger & what is needed to go along with those mods. Thanks.

Edited by Judson (see edit history)

I am thinking about selling my Black 2003. Belltech spindles, and leaf pack drop, Reflexxions cowl hood, baer alumasports front and rear, Clarion Vrx935VD, PS2, Alpine type r12" sub custom fiberglass enclosure, JBL pb1200.1 amp, gm bedliner, xtang full tilt bed cover, 5 piece billet grill powdercoated black chrome, 20% tints, magnaflow exhaust(catback), ASM headers(LT), custom cross over pipes, with high-flow cats, and a zippy tune. The headers are out to get coating, as well as the cross over pipes. The truck has just flipped 36K

For sure will be asking a little bit more than 25k, but we can talk about that. the truck is in Connecticut, and would be willing to deliver it for a price, unless you wanted it shipped.

Many here have seen the truck it's clean, and in the garage. I also use mobile1 every 2500-3000 miles by the dealer.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an 04 in denver. 15K in upgrades including spray bed liner, hard fiberglass bed cover, tint, clear bra, intake, PCM for less tune, dual exhaust with SS tips, $7k stereo with NAV that is only 2 months old, viper remote start alarm with window mods, 22" black konig coastal rims with BFG tires, and more. Need to sell as I need a car now with a different job.

[email protected]