Kill # 2

04CHASE

well man what can i say , i hate to do it but i had to . i saw a clean black ss camaro going down the street pacing me so i started talking to him . he had a 98 with the ls1 and a few other goodies. so i said lets run em. got into first and eased into it where i hit 2nd and pulled pretty hard and third i had to slow down for traffic. but after this race makes me thing i do have gears. i pulled over to talk to the guy and told him about my truck . he was like yeah sure. but anyway he seemed pretty cool said he had a small cam and some basic bolt ons. he said his car was running the best it has except his clutch was almost gone.

also got some new mods installed. i put in a 160 stat after i got home. i added a few degrees of timing( 4 ) and turned the efan settings down a bit. i also installed a set of hid's but it looks as if one bulb may not be up to par but i will have to see when it gets darker.

anyway this car is so much fun i love driving a 6 speed.

truck is a few weeks out yes sir! got a new starter and im just waiting on the intake manifold.

on a side note i also got my first loss in the camaro!!! Oh well time for it to go faster. LOL

my buddy has a ls6 cts-v and he barely pulled me he has all the stuff i have plus long tubes , no cats and magnaflow. so now a cam and head package is really starting to look good.

truck is a few weeks out yes sir! got a new starter and im just waiting on the intake manifold.

on a side note i also got my first loss in the camaro!!! Oh well time for it to go faster. LOL

my buddy has a ls6 cts-v and he barely pulled me he has all the stuff i have plus long tubes , no cats and magnaflow. so now a cam and head package is really starting to look good.

haha i remember when you got it and vowed it was staying mostly stock.

cant leave stuff alone can ya...i think the rest of us feel the same

well if i do decide to do something with this. im going the sleeper route. id like to pop the hood and it look %100 factory. i may be ordering some c6 polished wheels soon for it but havent decided yet. but a heads and cam will require some other good stuff too . so it may be almost as much as a blower. cam, heads, headers, intake manifold, throttle body. if that happens the rear end will act like a 4l65 and probably last a few runs for it meets its end. id also need some stronger parts for the trans. but who knows i have alot of stuff i want but only time will get them.