Don't Tell Me I'm The Only One From Cape Cod?!

Well..it certainly was a unique oppurtunity. Welcome to the board.

I paid $23k for my one owner 2003 SS one year ago with 15k miles. I would have paid maybe $30k for a brand new one. To each their own and all that matters is if you are happy. I cant believe they hung onto it for that long. Do they not have to pay inventory taxes on it? They probably had a pool going or something that whoever sold it got some big prize like a vacation or check or something.

Congrats on the new truck :chevy: Sounds like it was love at first sight!

Mr. P. :)

I hear THAT, Mr. P! It's what happened to me when I first saw one. It took me almost a year before I figured out how I could get (make that afford) it, but I have been a happy owner ever since. Welcome to the site, new owner! :cheers:

Well..it certainly was a unique oppurtunity. Welcome to the board.

I paid $23k for my one owner 2003 SS one year ago with 15k miles. I would have paid maybe $30k for a brand new one. To each their own and all that matters is if you are happy. I cant believe they hung onto it for that long. Do they not have to pay inventory taxes on it? They probably had a pool going or something that whoever sold it got some big prize like a vacation or check or something.

Actually, there's only one salesman there. He's a pretty chill guy too, published his own magazine for 23 years, drove a top-fuel dragster, and then he retired and to keep busy he sells cars. It's a really skeezy dealership, but their tech dept is unbelievable...

Congrats on the new truck :chevy: Sounds like it was love at first sight!

Mr. P. :)

That's part of the reason I paid so much for it, the salesman saw my smile and knew I'd pay anything to have it... And I would have paid more if they wanted it. How many chances do you get with something like that?

Honestly, an SS was my second choice right after a nice Diesel quad-cab (I use my trucks for towing my boat and for transportation up to maine for snowboarding and such), so I needed to find an AWD one. I never thought I'd find one still hanging out on a lot though...