Mr. Clean Auto-Dry.. Does it really work?

I use it often and it works great! I've gone through the regular kit, and now I'm using the Pro kit. Our area has REAL HARD water and if you use the spot free rinse before your truck dries off, it will dry spot free. Here is a previous thread about it. Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash

i also use it on my arrival blue truck and it works.. the only thing that sucks is that it doesnt shoot tons of suds on the truck.

so, you have to wet it, wet it with soap, use the hand pad while putting more soap on.. rinse, spot free rinse

you gotta spot free it while its still wet from your rinse, and then make sure you spot free EVERYTHING that gets wet, or you'll see pots on some places, try to rinse them off, then you have more spots.

Yeah, don't waste your money. Seriously, invest in a California Water Blade. I think they are the best cleaning tool that you can buy. What I do is use the water blade to get most of the water off then follow that with a micro-fiber towel. Trust me you wont be dissapointed. Get the water blade with the flexible handle.

:withstupid: I use all three; a water blade + microfiber towels are also a must for black. I use the Mr. Clean AutoDry for the filtered rinse, but I do not use the soap because it leaves a residue.

Mr. P. :)

What I do is on the final rinse I take off the nozzle and let flowing water "sheet" flow it off. Then use a large waffle weave microfiber. I have been thinking about buying that MrClean thing just for the filter it has.

Word of warning on the Wiperblade, make sure your truck is damn spotless unless you will be dragging particles and making more swirl marks.

Spots is always an issue with me. I dunno how to stop it. I wash my truck with Der Real stuff and when I am done and go back to drying the spots are so bad my truck looks dirty so I have to wax it everytime I wash my truck so just washing takes about 3 hours. Any ideas but not trying to hichack this thread.

Spots is always an issue with me. I dunno how to stop it. I wash my truck with Der Real stuff and when I am done and go back to drying the spots are so bad my truck looks dirty so I have to wax it everytime I wash my truck so just washing takes about 3 hours. Any ideas but not trying to hichack this thread.

Yeah, don't wash your truck in the sun. Also, while washing my truck, I am constently spraying the whole truck down to prevent any drying before I hit it with the blade and towels. Also always dry from top to bottom. There is no reason why you should have to wax your truck everytime you wash. Why not just use some spray detailer :dunno: Dude, your making things a lot harder than it has to be. Any other questions let me know. Trust me I have the "whole" washing a black truck down pat.

I tried Mr. Clean and it didn't work too well, it left a film on my GTP when I tried it a few years ago. My dad uses it on his car all of the time, and he likes it, but its not worth the hassle in my mind.

The California Water Blade is awesome, I use the blade and towel method too, and get the best results.

:driving:

It took me 2 hours to wash/wax my CC today... so i know how you feel on the 3 hours of washing. It sucks :banghead: