Pics of your place

04CHASE

Here is my apartment: Not too bad for a bachlor pad. I have lived here for 4 months. Still needs some more decorating, but like Chase said, things get expensive, escpecially because I have good/expensive tastes. As you can see, I like things clean and simple.

DSC00739.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

Like my truck shrine. haha. oops pics are a little crooked.

DSC00744.jpg

Also, things in the fish tank are messed around. I am waiting to transfer everything out into a new one. (leaking problems)

DSC00827.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont see how anyone could actually live in the IE. Too ghetto... putting decent furniture in a place in the IE is like putting a $4000 stereo system in a $800 Civic.

I dont see how anyone could actually live in the IE. Too ghetto... putting decent furniture in a place in the IE is like putting a $4000 stereo system in a $800 Civic.

you must not be familiar with the area then there are 5-10 million houses right down the street from me. sorry to say newport isnt the nicest place either. its near the beach yes but that doesent mean shit. espeacially when ignorant people such as yourself live there.

Ignorant people?

Wouldnt ignorant people be the ones who actually spend $5-10 million dollars on a house that is an area that averages less than $45,000 a year?

Who in their right minds would spend that type of money on a home that is surrounded by section 8 low income housing, parolees, high crime, and a general area of low class home owners and citizens (not to mention the highest demographic of renters such as yourself.. which of whom drive down the property values of those $5-10 million dollar homes).

Considering I am a broker of a large real estate firm here in Orange County, I have the educated knowledge of Real Estate practice, procedures, and values of most areas of Souther California.

Before you go spouting off and saying I am ignorant, because I live in a house thats 'by the beach' you need to look in a mirror and realize that the ignorant ones are the people who live in rented apartment complexes and spend all of their money on fixing up their cars and trucks.

Just because there is a couple of $5-10 million dollar homes for sale in the IE, does not mean they will actually sell if they were to be listed on the market. You cannot compare a couple of crappy homes in Riverside, to the entire county of Orange. I doubt the "$5-10 million" homes in your neighborhood can hold a candle of value to my home which resides on 15th street on the Peninsula of Newport Beach.. across from Nicholas Cages house, and John Waynes former residence. But hey, you can slap a $10 million dollar price tag on a piece of dog crap and lets see if it sells.

which firm are you with and whats your DRE number?

Ignorant people?

Wouldnt ignorant people be the ones who actually spend $5-10 million dollars on a house that is an area that averages less than $45,000 a year?

Who in their right minds would spend that type of money on a home that is surrounded by section 8 low income housing, parolees, high crime, and a general area of low class home owners and citizens (not to mention the highest demographic of renters such as yourself.. which of whom drive down the property values of those $5-10 million dollar homes).

Considering I am a broker of a large real estate firm here in Orange County, I have the educated knowledge of Real Estate practice, procedures, and values of most areas of Souther California.

Before you go spouting off and saying I am ignorant, because I live in a house thats 'by the beach' you need to look in a mirror and realize that the ignorant ones are the people who live in rented apartment complexes and spend all of their money on fixing up their cars and trucks.

Just because there is a couple of $5-10 million dollar homes for sale in the IE, does not mean they will actually sell if they were to be listed on the market. You cannot compare a couple of crappy homes in Riverside, to the entire county of Orange. I doubt the "$5-10 million" homes in your neighborhood can hold a candle of value to my home which resides on 15th street on the Peninsula of Newport Beach.. across from Nicholas Cages house, and John Waynes former residence. But hey, you can slap a $10 million dollar price tag on a piece of dog crap and lets see if it sells.

which firm are you with and whats your DRE number?

Are you joking me? Thats like asking to give out my personal address and information over the internet. We all know you can just go to the DRE's website and look up the info and find out my mailing address and personal information. If you are trying to stalk me or ask me on a date, your barking up the wrong tree.

If you need to know, I have been a broker since 1997 and have been a Realtor since the early 90's. (member of the CAR since 1991).

I am not trying to start a pissing contest here, as there are no reasons, but I hate it when I hear about these Inland Empire guys sticking up for their area and saying how nice it is compared to Orange County. I am sorry, you cannot compare a Toyota Corolla to a Ferrari, no matter how many upgrades or mods you do to it. I am not trying to brag or anything here, but I have run across of a lot of jealous people who will try to defend the IE like its their own child.

Simple- Take a drive down in Riverside... Perris.. Moreno Valley... Hemet... etc etc etc and lets see how many crackheads and graffiti infested neighborhoods you see. Make sure you lock your doors too!

The price of a home that is for sale is not mostly based on the actual home itself.. or the cost of the materials to build it... or the square footage. It is determined by the economic forces of the neighborhood and city the home resides in. It is valued at mostly the value of the property and location of the home. I cannot think of too many houses that sit on land that anyone would want to spend over 1.5 million for .. and even that is crazy. Sure there are people who own them now.. and they appraise for some crazy amounts.. but the bottom line is.. THEY WONT SELL at their appraised value.

Homes are appraised at a market value approach.. and I am sorry to say... but the value of an Inland Empire home is much lower than a 'house by the beach' than a home where the heat is excruciating the summer time, air quality is bad, neighborhoods and school systems are some of the worst in southern california, and more.

Please do not try to teach the teacher, thanks 04CHASE.

Edited by EvilSSS (see edit history)

doesnt matter....since you live across from nicolas cage ill just look you up on metroscan. my wife probably wouldnt think too highly of me stalkking you but you sound sort of full of chit so i just figured since im a realtor as well id check you out. nothing wrong with that is there?

]

Are you joking me? Thats like asking to give out my personal address and information over the internet. We all know you can just go to the DRE's website and look up the info and find out my mailing address and personal information. If you are trying to stalk me or ask me on a date, your barking up the wrong tree.

If you need to know, I have been a broker since 1997 and have been a Realtor since the early 90's. (member of the CAR since 1991).

I am not trying to start a pissing contest here, as there are no reasons, but I hate it when I hear about these Inland Empire guys sticking up for their area and saying how nice it is compared to Orange County. I am sorry, you cannot compare a Toyota Corolla to a Ferrari, no matter how many upgrades or mods you do to it. I am not trying to brag or anything here, but I have run across of a lot of jealous people who will try to defend the IE like its their own child.

Simple- Take a drive down in Riverside... Perris.. Moreno Valley... Hemet... etc etc etc and lets see how many crackheads and graffiti infested neighborhoods you see. Make sure you lock your doors too!

Hey rivierakid, whats your DRE number? You are asking for mine, so I am sure you wont have too much of a problem giving yours up. I am sure if you sell real estate here in Orange County and work under a decent broker, I probably already know him. I would love to find out more about you and metroscan your location... since you seem to want to get to know me and want to look me up. If you want, I can also meet you one on one and in person. I like that much better... I dont take kindly to people wanting to get to know my business. If you want to know more about me, you can find me at 3079 South Harbor in Santa Ana Mon-Thurs from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.. i would love to meet you!

Hey rivierakid, whats your DRE number? You are asking for mine, so I am sure you wont have too much of a problem giving yours up. I am sure if you sell real estate here in Orange County and work under a decent broker, I probably already know him. I would love to find out more about you and metroscan your location... since you seem to want to get to know me and want to look me up. If you want, I can also meet you one on one and in person. I like that much better... I dont take kindly to people wanting to get to know my business. If you want to know more about me, you can find me at 3079 South Harbor in Santa Ana Mon-Thurs from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.. i would love to meet you!

well when you decide to come up to northern california where i work and live just like it says right next to my name id be more than happy to.

edit i forgot i changed that. im in the doldrums of san jose evil.

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)

Why are you getting all crazy and talking smack if you live way up north? I didnt even have any beef with you and you start trying to call me out. Guys get knocked out for doing those things. You need to watch yourself, rivierakid. You come off the wrong way, I am a pretty mellow guy.. but dont try to get crazy over the internet and use methods to track where I live. Thats just plain stupid and lame. Asking for someones DRE number (which obviously contains personal info on the DREs website) and saying you want to look up where I live is pretty much grounds for a serious beat down. Luckily this is a website, and the world of the internet, and these are just words. I always have said, treat people as if they were standing right in front of you. And if you were standing in front of me telling me that you want to locate the place I live in, and trying to extract personal information from me, I would have slapped you around. Like I said.. lucky for you this is the internet and all I am is a few lines of text and a screenname.

Edited by EvilSSS (see edit history)

Why are you getting all crazy and talking smack if you live way up north? I didnt even have any beef with you and you start trying to call me out. Guys get knocked out for doing those things. You need to watch yourself, rivierakid. You come off the wrong way, I am a pretty mellow guy.. but dont try to get crazy over the internet and use methods to track where I live. Thats just plain stupid and lame. Asking for someones DRE number (which obviously contains personal info on the DREs website) and saying you want to look up where I live is pretty much grounds for a serious beat down. Luckily this is a website, and the world of the internet, and these are just words. I always have said, treat people as if they were standing right in front of you. And if you were standing in front of me telling me that you want to locate the place I live in, and trying to extract personal information from me, I would have slapped you around. Like I said.. lucky for you this is the internet and all I am is a few lines of text and a screenname.

your DRE is public information friend. what kind of horsechit broker are you that doesnt know that? any client, basically anyone can ask you for your DRE number. that number doesnt mean chit!!! you said so yourself that its public record. you opened pandora's box by spouting off how you lived on park avenue with nicolas cage. and i wasnt the one coming off like the messiah of real estate was i?

seriously, i really dont give a rats cornhole where you live but after your 5th post when you come in and disrespect one of the MOST RESPECTED members on here then yeah im gonna call you on it. and if you got a problem with it thats too phuckin bad. just like you said, wtf are you gonna do about it? slap me around from behind your computer? im sure.

If you want to know more about me, you can find me at 3079 South Harbor in Santa Ana Mon-Thurs from 6:30pm - 9:30pm.. i would love to meet you!

Man you are one stuck up prick!!! I really would like to get to know you better. What's your name and what do you look like. Just in case I feel like taking a vocation down to santa ana and bitch slap the prick right out of you. And in case your wondering I live in a 3 million dollar house in your so called crackhead infested moreno valley. Pm me if you would like my adress...I would be more than willing to give it to you if you would like to get to no me better. And about the real estate bullshit.....I wont get into all that because this is the INTERNET!!! A SILVERADO SS FORUM you jackass!!! Although if you really want to we can.....Considering my family has sold over 1 billion dollars worth of land in the past 20 years in the inland empire.....I would say I know a little something about real estate.