woman inventers

desertss

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually...if I am not mistaken...it was two women dermotologists that came up with the acne stuff, "ProActive".

And I think you men are forgetting the most important thing to you guys that comes from, or was "invented", a woman. I believe it starts with a P and ends in a Y...and has two Ss and a U in there somewhere..

I think without that, majority of the men in this world would be quite upset.

ih82w8 - dont let these boys give you any chit... (you are female, yes???) anyways... women invented alot of things... if it werent for Stephanie Kwolek myself and many of the members on this site would be *&^%&^% as she invented Kevlar... and i wear a BP vest when i work...

btw - love your TBSS... :thumbsup:

its funny cause its true

You'll be lucky if you even find a woman that's willing to do that sort of stuff anymore.

usabodyguard - Yes, I am a female. I appreciate you sticking up for the opposite sex and giving credit to females where credit is due. It takes a real man to admit to something like that. :thumbs:

And thanks for the compliment on my TBSS. I try :D

Edited by IH82W8 (see edit history)

It's gettin a little hot and heavy in here isn't it. :devil:

But on a serious note, Women are smarter than men, sorry it's true. For example a women uses something along the lines of 6 million vocab words a day and men well don't. Men are impulsive and women thinks things through.

And here is an even bigger shocker, i'm pretty sure gods a woman cause no man could every spend the time or energy to make so many colors. hell go camping in the spring sometime and you'll know what i'm talking about. and i don't mean car camping. i mean hike 10 miles into the wilderness and you'll never forget it.

Oh and IH82W8 is right. there would be many upset men if the vagina didn't exist. although ya'll didn't invent it ya'll certainly have taken care of it. :jester:

its arguable whether women are infact smarter, but women are definitely the biggest liars. as a wise man once said, "men tell the most lies, women tell the biggest lies. Men tell lies like 'Im at tonys house, Im at mikes house'. Women say 'its your baby!"

-Chris Rock

It's gettin a little hot and heavy in here isn't it. :devil:

But on a serious note, Women are smarter than men, sorry it's true. For example a women uses something along the lines of 6 million vocab words a day and men well don't. Men are impulsive and women thinks things through.

And here is an even bigger shocker, i'm pretty sure gods a woman cause no man could every spend the time or energy to make so many colors. hell go camping in the spring sometime and you'll know what i'm talking about. and i don't mean car camping. i mean hike 10 miles into the wilderness and you'll never forget it.

Oh and IH82W8 is right. there would be many upset men if the vagina didn't exist. although ya'll didn't invent it ya'll certainly have taken care of it. :jester:

just because women think and talk more doesn't mean there smarter. it just means they have more active minds than us men. ever notice that women constently have to be on the phone with someone or in contact with someone else. us men don't care about that shit.