woman inventers

desertss

I bet all the guys on here argueing the point about who's smarter are single guys. You see, us married men just want peace, and a piece every once in a while, so we just say,"Yes dear". I just want to watchthe game/race, take a nap, play with the truck, whatever, soI'm just gonna do whatever it takes to do those things. :fingersx:

Trust me. :devil: It works.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet all the guys on here argueing the point about who's smarter are single guys. You see, us married men just want peace, and a piece every once in a while, so we just say,"Yes dear". I just want to watchthe game/race, take a nap, play with the truck, whatever, soI'm just gonna do whatever it takes to do those things. :fingersx:

Trust me. :devil: It works.

Not always! :nonod::(

Actually...if I am not mistaken...it was two women dermotologists that came up with the acne stuff, "ProActive".

And I think you men are forgetting the most important thing to you guys that comes from, or was "invented", a woman. I believe it starts with a P and ends in a Y...and has two Ss and a U in there somewhere..

I think without that, majority of the men in this world would be quite upset.

I like her.....

I'm not sayin women are smarter than men or vice versa. I have no problem admitting to the fact that women do tell big lies, BUT HOWEVER, men lie too - whether it big or small. No one's perfect, doesn't matter what the gender is. We all have our good and bad points to one another.

Just that men think they have more power than women, but women KNOW they have the most power. Why? Cause of the almighty vagina of course! lol :crackup: ;)

But seriously, I have no problem cooking and cleaning for a man that I truely love, as long as if he can provide me and my family with a stable, happy life as well as lots of good sex and cars to play with! :jester:

couple things you can type in to google

type "elgoog" (google backwards) and hit "I'm feeling lucky" it is the "mirror" site and everything is backwards.

also if you type "worst band in the world" creed comes up.

type in "the answer to life the universe and everything" see what the answer is

you used to be able type "miserable failure" and hit "i'm feeling lucky" and it would bring you to geroge bush's website

thats all i know for now

Edited by Mung Man (see edit history)

Actually...if I am not mistaken...it was two women dermotologists that came up with the acne stuff, "ProActive".

And I think you men are forgetting the most important thing to you guys that comes from, or was "invented", a woman. I believe it starts with a P and ends in a Y...and has two Ss and a U in there somewhere..

I think without that, majority of the men in this world would be quite upset.

if i'm not mistaken, if it weren't for women... this world would be full of queers :lol:

I'm not sayin women are smarter than men or vice versa. I have no problem admitting to the fact that women do tell big lies, BUT HOWEVER, men lie too - whether it big or small. No one's perfect, doesn't matter what the gender is. We all have our good and bad points to one another.

Just that men think they have more power than women, but women KNOW they have the most power. Why? Cause of the almighty vagina of course! lol :crackup: ;)

But seriously, I have no problem cooking and cleaning for a man that I truely love, as long as if he can provide me and my family with a stable, happy life as well as lots of good sex and cars to play with! :jester:

damn...we share a few interests....lol....jp..i like that you can joke about it....makes for a good time..

Edited by ChevyMan23 (see edit history)