woman inventers

desertss

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireman31 - I'm sorry, hun. If you are not already married...then I am sure you will find that girl who is perfect for you and treats you right. There's someone for everyone. You seem like a good guy. :)

Chevyman23 - we could combine the two best things you love into one...have sex in your truck. haha :crackup:

You are right..this isn't match.com..but it is in the off-topic section. So that means just about anything can be said. It's all just innocent fun.

you never know..maybe silveradoss.com (or tbss.com) will introduce two people that were meant to be for one another one day! :crackup:

Fireman31 - I'm sorry, hun. If you are not already married...then I am sure you will find that girl who is perfect for you and treats you right. There's someone for everyone. You seem like a good guy. :)

Chevyman23 - we could combine the two best things you love into one...have sex in your truck. haha :crackup:

You are right..this isn't match.com..but it is in the off-topic section. So that means just about anything can be said. It's all just innocent fun.

you never know..maybe silveradoss.com (or tbss.com) will introduce two people that were meant to be for one another one day! :crackup:

I sure didnt buy a truck for nothin...

I'm not sayin women are smarter than men or vice versa. I have no problem admitting to the fact that women do tell big lies, BUT HOWEVER, men lie too - whether it big or small. No one's perfect, doesn't matter what the gender is. We all have our good and bad points to one another.

Just that men think they have more power than women, but women KNOW they have the most power. Why? Cause of the almighty vagina of course! lol :crackup: ;)

But seriously, I have no problem cooking and cleaning for a man that I truely love, as long as if he can provide me and my family with a stable, happy life as well as lots of good sex and cars to play with! :jester:

thats all we want to provide stable life , good sex, and cars . man that sounds like the perfect list to me. all those things make ME VERY HAPPY. :thumbsup: you are the perfect woman IH82W8. :wub: if you are single you will make some man out there happy as hell.

thats all we want to provide stable life , good sex, and cars . man that sounds like the perfect list to me. all those things make ME VERY HAPPY. :thumbsup: you are the perfect woman IH82W8. :wub: if you are single you will make some man out there happy as hell.

thank you :)

ih82w8 - dont let these boys give you any chit... (you are female, yes???) anyways... women invented alot of things... if it werent for Stephanie Kwolek myself and many of the members on this site would be *&^%&^% as she invented Kevlar... and i wear a BP vest when i work...

btw - love your TBSS... :thumbsup:

A little off topic....I have to wear a kevlar glove and sleeve where I work, cause I use a box cutter all day. Kevlar stops bullets, allows u to swim with sharks, but a box cutter will cut right through it. What the hell.

Back on topic...this thread is just wrong. I feel like i'm in a yahoo chat room :jester: Okay I laughed a little :seeya:

A little off topic....I have to wear a kevlar glove and sleeve where I work, cause I use a box cutter all day. Kevlar stops bullets, allows u to swim with sharks, but a box cutter will cut right through it. What the hell.

Back on topic...this thread is just wrong. I feel like i'm in a yahoo chat room :jester: Okay I laughed a little :seeya:

C'mon. Join in on the fun! :jester: