My Montana, My SS

I was driving home this evening after class, and I decided to pull off the road into my neighbor's feild and snap a couple of pics with the SS and some of Montana's well known Rocky Mountains, green fields... you know... all that jazz

post-7418-1178602109_thumb.jpgpost-7418-1178602283_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1178602359_thumb.jpgpost-7418-1178602433_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1178602523_thumb.jpg

great pics. i stayed a summer split between kalispell and bozeman fly fishing when i was 17 and ive wanted to go back ever since. i feel so out of place in the city but my wife hates the country so we compromised.....on the city, lol.

my wife hates the country so we compromised.....on the city, lol.

haha thats messed up

sweet pics dude, its so weird for me to see pics like that though. i was born and raised in so cal so i have NO IDEA what the country looks like

thats beautiful.... :)

why do your rear brakes look larger??

I noticed that, I am pretty sure is because the pic is at a slight angle. (More to the rear) Since the rear one is closer and the front tire is slightly turned it gives that look.

Cody, the pics look great man. Sadly I cant say we have any mountains over here....or hills....or anything above 20 ft sea level (and thats high!)