Let me introduce myself

scarp

Hi I am a n00b to this forum but not new to the .net or Chevy trucks.

I currently own a 2004 Corvette, 2005 Nissan Titan (yea I know) a 1973 VW bug and a 1972 Chevy Luv as well as a few toys. ;)

I have been looking at the 6.0 Silverados so I thought I would join up here and get some tips before I make a trade.

:seeya:

:cheers: Welcome! There is a wealth of information on here to say the least. I dont even drive a SS and I've learned lots about my truck in general. Ditch the Titan and join the crew :chevy:

Yea the ol Titan is getting some miles on it (73k) and it's about time to make a move.

Really it has been a good truck to us though, it's a loaded crew 4x4 with nav and all the goodies but it's just time to get something else to tow the toys with.

The wife will NOT have a diesel or I would be looking at a Duramax.

We don't tow all that much so a gas engine will be fine.

Welcome to the site,what kind of toys are you looking to haul?.

Well a few, we have a Toy Hauler with a few Yamaha dirt bikes (WR450f, WR250f, TTR125L) and a Polaris 700 4 wheeler.

We also have an ol Stratus boat that we tow most, as well as towing the Luv to the track. :driving:

the words nissan,dodge,and tundra should only be spoken in the context of kills.

:crackup: OK brand loyal much?

As you can see I am not brand loyal I just go for the gusto. 2008 models = Chevy

I hear Chevy may come out with a 6 speed tranny. any word on this?

If you want to be killed then race this.

luv4.jpg