TBSS owner

I currently own a 2007 Black TB SS, and 2007 Mustang GT..I suck at intro's so dont expect a good 1 ;)

My cardomin

http://www.cardomain.com/id/HaZeX

My SS is stock performace wise (not for long tho), just a couple of mods for apperance, Red Calipers, silver bowtie, Blue dome lights, HID's...

~HaZe

Welcome post some pics when you get a chance

He won't post any pics. He doesn't know how to use a camera. ;) :P:lol:

What an ugly TBSS! SS = super shit...And the mustang..ugh..that belongs in a junk yard!

:crackup::crackup::crackup: JUST KIDDING JOHN!

looks to me like tbss is taking over silveradoss.com......................welcome i guess :uhoh:

I'm not sure if you are joking or not..but when the SSS guys come over to the TBSS forum...we don't care. We are all SS people..just one has a bed and one doesn't.

looks to me like tbss is taking over silveradoss.com......................welcome i guess :uhoh:

Hmmm..wut a great welcome to the site..huh...

I'm not sure if you are joking or not..but when the SSS guys come over to the TBSS forum...we don't care. We are all SS people..just one has a bed and one doesn't.

And yea your rite, we dont say anything when the SSS guys come over to TbSS..guess there always a bad apple in the basket somewhere tho

Come over here expect to get hazed a bit. Welcome to the forum we are all a pretty good bunch of guys (and some horse ridin females)

A lot of the TBSS guys here are former SSS guys.