07 rcsb pics ....

layinss

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are my eyes phucked up or is the truck sitting at three different heights in the pictures? stock, lowered, then more lowered?

:withstupid: The first thing that popped into my ind was you been photoshopping because that 3rd pic and looking at the front wheel well made me think that. Hey My Bad

Good looking truck :thumbs:

Heres my new truck guys my 06 ss rcsb clone is gone now have a new truck let me know what you guys think?

before:

La07001.jpg

after:

1bad07018.jpg

1bad07original20sdropped.jpg

1bad07017.jpg

1bad07014-1.jpg

1bad07013.jpg

1bad07interior001.jpg

Did you buy that at Bert Ogden in Mission????...Where do you live......

by the way....... you have a very nice lookin' truck..... :chevy::thumbs:

Edited by silverado05ss (see edit history)

:withstupid: The first thing that popped into my ind was you been photoshopping because that 3rd pic and looking at the front wheel well made me think that. Hey My Bad

Good looking truck :thumbs:

I just looked again and if he says the third pic isn't a photoshop he's lying to us because you can clearly see where the pic has been modified.

do you need more pics to prove you wrong???

Either photoshop or the right side of your truck is considerbly lower than the left. If you look at the pic close like at the concrete around the tires it looks like they dont match up kinda like something has been moved up or down.

You have better photoshops? I believe you dropped your truck and it looks bad ass but that third pic is a photoshop it's obvious.

in the 3rd pic it looks likethe air dam is touching the ground on the passenger side

it's sad we live in a world where that people have to lie to get accepted and liked... it is clear that the photo has been altered... whether or not it is to lower the truck or not, it's obvious...

:dupe:

I agree with you the picture does look altered, and why would anyone want to lie about how their ride looks.

• 9 months later...

i hate to be the new guy pullin up an old topic but does ANYONE know where layinss got his sliver 22" ss clones from and what is the offset? everywhere i look says that they only make em in a 22x10 w/ a +30 offset and that it will stick out on a NNBS(07-08) but from his pics they look like they fit perfect