Torsion Keys

Someone from ls1truck has a 2/4 drop kit for his Z71 that he never put on. He said to comes with shackles hangers, and torsion keys. Will that work for out trucks? Or is it not a safe way to go. He wants $150 for the kit.

The keys aren't the issue - bigger question is how the 4" drop in the rear is achieved??? is it just shackles, or shackles + hangers???

also, I think 4" in the rear might be too much for a 2" drop, the rear might look lower than the front.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

The keys aren't the issue - bigger question is how the 4" drop in the rear is achieved??? is it just shackles, or shackles + hangers???

The rear is shackles and hangers. How do the torsion keys work?

So the ride quality woud be ok? The hangers will lower the back 2 more. I already have the shakcles in the back so that would be 4 total and the keys would lower the front 2?

Be careful, I have hangers & shackles in the rear of my truck and if thoroughly jacked-up the pinion/driveline angles. Mine's the McGaughy's kit.

Be careful, I have hangers & shackles in the rear of my truck and if thoroughly jacked-up the pinion/driveline angles. Mine's the McGaughy's kit.

Didnt really understand that. Hey Mr P! I called you a bit ago and left a VM. Call me back man. It would be easier by phone.

Didnt really understand that. Hey Mr P! I called you a bit ago and left a VM. Call me back man. It would be easier by phone.
Yeah I would but I'm at work right now.

I love my job.

I love my job.

I love my job.

:banghead: