bullrun on spike tv

whats up guys and gals just wondering if anyone has tuned into the bullrun race on spike these past weeks and if so who do you predict to win?,i was kind of hoping for the68 charger but they got eliminated so i guess my money is on the trans am. :thumbs:

I LOVE that show - Alsops all the way. :driving: I get all worked-up over it, I've lived in most of the country where the rally has been running, so I've been screaming at the TV "dumbass, why did you go that way!" :lol: I was surprised to not see a Vette entered, that would be the perfect car for that competition.

Mr. P. :)

My favorite is the blonde flag girl that you see in the opening sequence, very hot. The daughter in the Trans Am is cute so I hope they win. The brothers from NY in the Olds are pathetic.

:withstupid:

I believe the final 3 are the 3 that should be the final 3. As big a douche bags the Mario Bros. seem to be, they EARNED their spot. Nobody has really liked them from the beginning and they haven't had any help from anyone since like week 2. If they win, nobody can say they didn't earn it, that's for sure.

The guys in the Charger didn't even know how to work on their car. They seemed like nice guys, but when Alsop said, "just bump the timing" and the Charger guy was like, "I don't know how"...I knew right then those guys had soft hands (don't know chit about cars). I know it's not the criteria for the show, but for me, I'd rather see someone win that knows how to do more with a car than put gas in it.

I believe the final 3 are the 3 that should be the final 3. As big a douche bags the Mario Bros. seem to be, they EARNED their spot. Nobody has really liked them from the beginning and they haven't had any help from anyone since like week 2. If they win, nobody can say they didn't earn it, that's for sure.

The guys in the Charger didn't even know how to work on their car. They seemed like nice guys, but when Alsop said, "just bump the timing" and the Charger guy was like, "I don't know how"...I knew right then those guys had soft hands (don't know chit about cars). I know it's not the criteria for the show, but for me, I'd rather see someone win that knows how to do more with a car than put gas in it.

It would have been cool to see the charger win but like you said the guy didnt even know how to bump his timing and i though see he said he and his buddy built the car.Aslop and his cute daughter will do cause i dont want a ford or those Mario douche bags to win.

i've only watched it a couple of times but was curious if any of it went thru Texas because after the Dallas Auto show on the way home I passed the BullRun Bus on 287.

if i am not mistaken there is bullrun the tv show and the original race that takes place every year,not shure when it takes place thought but they are 2seperate races sharing the same name.