Banks Monster for GM

I found this ad and was wondering if any of you have tried one yet. Banks now has a monster for the GM products. I love my Corsa sport, but its not deep enough. Let me know if anyone has one, or going to try one. I'm not sure what the power difference would be, but it sure sounds good!

http://store.bankspower.com/Categories2.as...b8-61a012cedf58

banks sounds somewhat like a gay mans ass after bean burritos

do what? anyway yeah i'd love to know what it sounds like too, i have the corsa also and i like it especially at crusin speeds but i want a lil more grunt

I found this ad and was wondering if any of you have tried one yet. Banks now has a monster for the GM products. I love my Corsa sport, but its not deep enough. Let me know if anyone has one, or going to try one. I'm not sure what the power difference would be, but it sure sounds good!

http://store.bankspower.com/Categories2.as...b8-61a012cedf58

The main problem is that it's not a direct bolt up for the SS models since we have dual pipes back to the stock muffler and the regular 4.8/5.3/6.0 (non-SS/VHO) trucks have a Y-pipe into single exhaust before the muffler. The only way to get it to be a bolt-on mod would be to run the Pacesetters with the OR-Y-pipe into this setup (or a "GASP" :wtf: stock non-SS Y-pipe), and that's assuming that everything would line up correctly and not need minor fabrication to get it to fit.

That being said, I like several single 3" setups on some local LS1 and stroker 408 F-bodies. Sounds mean with the right muffler and cam setup. I've been eyeing the single 4" Summit Racing setup intended for the diesel GM's and use a custom dual 3" from headers to a custom dual 3" to single 4" Y-pipe to mate to the Summit part. The single 4" pipe would be VERY deep, but I'm worried about drone...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I did talk to them about just selling the muffler, they will sell just the muffler. I trust Banks because of their reputation. I've just been to busy to order one and test it. He also said that they do put up some good numbers. I just bought my Corsa sport and my pacesetters, thats why I asked to see if anyone else had bought one yet, or is willing to test one out for the team.