Had my first run at a lightning

Red03SillSS

Talked to the guy before we ran and he said he had a pulley and something else. He also said his best time was a 13.2. So I figured it would be a good race with me being AWD. We hit a light. And Off the line I pulled hard. Had a lenght or so and he started to pull and ended up passing me around 80. I dont know how his take off was, but I need a cam now and he wouldnt have caught me. It was a nice try though. Allstar raced him also from 20 and was neck and neck at 80.

Also Killed a new eclipse, and an LT1 trans am.

Raced a heavily moded WRS that ran a 12.5 and got smoked from the get go. Ohh well though now its time for a cam.

Daniel

I got a buddy with a lt1 trans am, and tried to get him to race me a couple times so i think soon we are going to line up, how did it compare to the SS?

Not at all. Thos elT1s arent that impressive. I dont know what mods you have, but my stall really helps me launch hard off the line and the AWD helps also.

are you gonna be here in denton friday

No why?

Radix................. :driving:

97 lt1 ws6 t/a, my friend ryan has one....i own him through 1st and most of 2nd...after that he pulls away hard.

my only run at a lightning was when i was spraying 100 through the ss... i didnt spray off the line because i like my driveline parts where they are thank you., however, i got maybe 100 feet out and hit it, and pulled out hard. he started reeling me in at right around 80 as well.

Not at all. Thos elT1s arent that impressive. I dont know what mods you have, but my stall really helps me launch hard off the line and the AWD helps also.

No why?

just wondering if you were coming to the meet in denton friday the 18