WTB efans and 4 used 16" drag radials

popeye55

Here is a pic of the wheels/tires. I'm keeping the wheels (16X8's). I used wheel screws to hold the tires so I wouldn't have to run tubes. MT says that you have to run a minimum 8" wheel with them but I think I've seen people run them on the stock 16X7" wheels. I'm going to run them next weekend with the new tranny combo and see what RPM's I'm crossing the lights at. If I am at a good RPM I'll be ordering some new ones in the exact same size. If I've got some RPM's to spare, I'll order the 26" tall ones. These have a lot of burnouts and 1/4 mile passes on them. They should be ok to run for another 30-40 passes or so but I'm no expert. I'll try to snap a pic's of the tread that's left so you can make your decision. As for price, I'm pretty open so shoot me an offer once the other pic's are up. :thumbs:

c2aa3967.jpg

ive got a set of 26/10.50/16 inch et streets for sale with factory chevy wheels we used them on my buddys 2000 truck they have maybe 10 or 15 passes on them i want 225.00 they are the same tires he has pictured with stock silverado wheels and lots of tread left and 26 inch

Want 05 E-fans? Call these guys. Largest late model GM graveyard I know of in the midwest. Last time I talked to them I think a used set was like $225 + $30 shipping? I can't recall, but it was alot lower than Flex-a-lite's. All you then have to do is order a harness from nelson in texas and you're all set. Maybe it was less money, but I'm not 100% positive. They had two sets a few months ago.

Schram Auto & Truck Parts

(248) 673-5409

Waterford, MI