quick pic of my co-pilot

I've always wanted an English Bulldog.

Isn't he precious. :driving: As for a English bulldog I wanted one too until my friend got one and I saw how high maintnace they are. You literally have to whipe their ass for them everytime they go and I dont think I am willing to do that except for my own kids.

what does Kona mean?

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Isn't he precious. :driving: As for a English bulldog I wanted one too until my friend got one and I saw how high maintnace they are. You literally have to whipe their ass for them everytime they go and I dont think I am willing to do that except for my own kids.

what does Kona mean?

it means woman in one hawaiin definition. boston terriers are pretty low maintenance although they dont do well in extreme cold and heat due to their short muzzles - not unlike bulldog's in that sense. and you have to be careful as they have a propensity to have knee issues as they get older. also badly bred terriers can have twisted breathing tubes which can lead to other health issues as well. other than that they are super low maintenance except for the part that they are so dang attached to their owners as you can see. she's cool though, never barked once in her life and too smart for her own good and man they can chew anything. short list includes my phone, pack of cigarettes, shoes, muffler, tire, you name it she's tried when she doesnt get her way.

its cool i get 20 to 1 people calling her a him. probably cause she/he's got sort of a man sack.

Nah for me I have a habit of that because both of my danes are males and all my friends dogs are boys. The only female is my dads lab.

EEEEEEH!!!! The leather!!!! noooooo :[ :jester:

:withstupid::withstupid:

We have a Boston Terrier too. Her nails scare the $hit outta me on the leather. She knows she doesn't belong on the leather, so she rides on the floor only. She won't even attempt to get up on the seat.

what does Kona mean?

While they are "high maintenance" as far as health issues go, you do not have to wipe them after they poop. (at least not mine!) When mine rides in the truck, I fold up the back seat and he rides on the floor back there. He weighs 76 pounds, so I don't want to lift him up into the seat. A picture of Boz:

post-9798-1179233155_thumb.jpg