quick pic of my co-pilot

While they are "high maintenance" as far as health issues go, you do not have to wipe them after they poop. (at least not mine!) When mine rides in the truck, I fold up the back seat and he rides on the floor back there. He weighs 76 pounds, so I don't want to lift him up into the seat. A picture of Boz:

Really you don't wipe him. Huh i have been around a few breaders read up on them and my friend has one and you are supposed to because they are not capapble of cleaning themselves. They just are not built for licking their own hines. They also have trouble with sex they all have to go thru AI which is the main reason they are a couple thousand a pup to cover vet expenses. If you don't they are high risk of getting skin infections back there.

Really you don't wipe him. Huh i have been around a few breaders read up on them and my friend has one and you are supposed to because they are not capapble of cleaning themselves. They just are not built for licking their own hines. They also have trouble with sex they all have to go thru AI which is the main reason they are a couple thousand a pup to cover vet expenses. If you don't they are high risk of getting skin infections back there.

Thank God that's at least ONE problem that mine hasn't had yet! :)

I love bull dogs, that breed family has a ton of problems. However they are well worth it, I love my boxer though. She loves ridin shotgun!

My family had boxers through my whole childhood. They are a great breed of dog too.

:withstupid::withstupid:

We have a Boston Terrier too. Her nails scare the $hit outta me on the leather. She knows she doesn't belong on the leather, so she rides on the floor only. She won't even attempt to get up on the seat.

not an issue for mine. she jumps into the truck onto the floor then onto the seat and her nails never scratch up the leather. now she is probably the calmest bt i have seen at this age though too. ive got a friend who's got a 9 month old and that thing is wild and its tearing up and down in his denali like there's no tomorrow.

not an issue for mine. she jumps into the truck onto the floor then onto the seat and her nails never scratch up the leather. now she is probably the calmest bt i have seen at this age though too. ive got a friend who's got a 9 month old and that thing is wild and its tearing up and down in his denali like there's no tomorrow.

:banghead::(