question for the old guys

packjh

where did benkey run off to? I noticed after being on here for awhile alot of people with some very good info disappeared Dylan hardly ever stops by with the great detailing tips. Just saying alot of good information from some experienced people isnt around as much as it use to.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dylan has a kid and a TBSS now I think.

BenKey is MIA...he was moving, serving his duty and trying to fix his truck j/k:)

I have noticed a general slow down on this board, either guys are working on their trrucks or selling them to get new ones...but we are left with some sssslllllooooowwwww fourm days :(

Dylan is active on gmfs and showtruckscene. I actually PM here there and I get a faster response. But its true the forum has its slow days...I remember when I wouldnt go on in for a half a day there would be 3 pages of new posts.

the ol ddays were alot better imo. dont get me wrong it is awesome to see the newer faces but gear m up, turbobeserker, ben , lee and quite a few others just arent around as much. gear m up because he passed away( rip jeff) , ben because he was moving and i beleive some other things, lee just because there were some conflicts, i still see dylan on sts.com pretty often . i dont even post as much anymore becuase of all the crap i have been up to and working alot more with no comp access. but its all good everyday i come home and there is a good bit of reading to do.

the ol ddays were alot better imo. dont get me wrong it is awesome to see the newer faces but gear m up, turbobeserker, ben , lee and quite a few others just arent around as much. gear m up because he passed away( rip jeff) , ben because he was moving and i beleive some other things, lee just because there were some conflicts, i still see dylan on sts.com pretty often . i dont even post as much anymore becuase of all the crap i have been up to and working alot more with no comp access. but its all good everyday i come home and there is a good bit of reading to do.

I agree, it was a bit better 2 years ago or so but I still think it's fine today. I think people are just becoming more knowledgeable about their vehicles and we're all kind of running out of new things to do. Now it's all about fun and sharing information and accomplishments rather than "check out this new thing." Just my opinion...I do miss Dylan around here though.

where did benkey run off to? I noticed after being on here for awhile alot of people with some very good info disappeared Dylan hardly ever stops by with the great detailing tips. Just saying alot of good information from some experienced people isnt around as much as it use to.

I'm still around. I just haven't been on here very much lately - over the past 8 months or so. It wasn't intentional, but sort of got out the habit when I moved my spouse up here with me. Then most of my time was spent unpacking and just trying to get organized enough to function day-to-day.

I still have my truck and it has been running fine. I mostly use it for towing my boat on weekends. I have a beater that I use everyday that gets around 28 mpg. So it is hard to not use it and it keeps the miles down on the truck. I have 28k miles on it now.